Sign in to follow this  
Guest Selfosophy Psycho

500th Post for the Psycho!

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Does this mean I am closer to acheiving the secret levels of initiation in Selfosophy?   :laugh_big:

Though I am already and elder by virtue of being a moderator and one of the creators/consultants of TIWWA, it is nice to move thru the posting levels as well.

Gotta love having that 4th Ouro!

... hmmmm.... I wonder how detailed the carving is on the Old Man's walking stick...    :thinking_big:  :grin2:

:hands3: Scott

Congrats, Scott! :thumbsup_big:  

I hope I'll get somewhere near the hights you have reached one day!

~Erinalien1.gifghostdance.gif

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Whoa!  Dancing aliens and ghosts at my celebration party!  Well, that is one rockin' 1013 turnout!  Now all we need is an evil clown to make the party complete!

pic102bl.jpg

Thanks for the congrats!  Don't worry, you will.  You seem as obsessed and enthusiastic about this show as I am.  T'will be no problem for you to reach 500 posts!  That is really all it takes, a good dose... or over dose as the case may be... of MillenniuM enthusiasm!

:hands2::hands4:  Scott