Sign in to follow this  
Guest Selfosophy Psycho

New MillenniuM Catagory Arises...

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Coming soon to TIWWA...

You will notice a new Catagory and new forums on the board.  Since we have at least on MillenniuM feature actress joining us, and hopefully more MLM cast and staff in the future will join us in the future, I am creating the "Magic! Fantastic! MillenniuM Celebrities" Catagory.

The new catagory with contain 2 forums.  The first "Ask and ye shall receive..." is a forum for posing questions to MLM actors/resses, writers, directors, producers, and other MLM staff persons who join TIWWA.

The second is "MillenniuM Monologues", a forum for MLM actors/resses, writers, directors, producers, and other MLM staff persons who join TIWWA to post their experiences, insights, and perspectives regarding MLM.

The Catagory and its Forums are underconstruction right now.  But will be available soon  (I need to write each forums "Guidelines and Requirements").

Regards,

Scott

.........sounds great scott!!! for my part i'm going to try my damndest to hunt down contact info/email for THOMAS J. WRIGHT and/or "CHIP JOHANNESSEN".         ......i'm going to be confident for a change and say that "I SHALL PREVAIL IN THIS MILLENNIAL QUEST OF MINE!" :thumbsup_big:  :praying_big:

~MULTI-COLORED PEACE,

se7en :ouro:

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Thanks!  With se7enand1 in mind I was just earlier today surfing the web in search of a Thomas J Wright email addy or official website.  I have found nothing so far.  I was also searching for Morgan and Wong.  Nothing also (I know se7en is terribly disappointed by this...  :laugh_big:  ).  I found Kristen Cloke's email addy and will be sending her an invite to join TIWWA along with some "interview" like questions.

Incidently, I found David Duchovny's and Gillian Anderson's email addresses.  I was thinking of inviting for their involvement with the producers, directors, writers of MLM when these folks were working on the X-Files.  I was also thinking of the X-Files episode "Millennium", and asking them about working with Lance, and with the whole MillenniuM story line.  Really curious if there were other ideas for the episode besides the Four Zombie-Horsemen of the Apocolypse running around in Mr. Johston's basement!   :laugh_big:

I have also searched for an email addy or web addy for Frank Spotnitz, Chris Carter, and John Shiban.  Nothing so far on these.

If anyone finds any email addresses for any of the MillenniuM staff or actors, please let me know.

:hands3: Scott

:cool-big: Scott, you're amazing!  If I can help, please let me know.

THIS IS WHO WE ARE :Ouro_Large:

(P.S.  IF YOU FIND LANCE'S E-MAIL ADDRESS...I'LL BE YOUR SURVENT FOR A MONTH! :eyebrows_big: )

:rofl:

:frank_black:

RAVEN WOLF :Ouro_Large:

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Thanks on all accounts, Raven!  I appreciate it!  I love contributing to this board, and I like taking the inititive on things and making them happen.  That is the beauty of this message board... so many possibilities for acting on creativity, initiative, ethusiasm, etc.

:hands4: Scott