Frank's sexiest episode

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Franks sexiest episode  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

OK, here is a poll for the ladies, but the guys can participate as well. I was wondering which episode everyone thinks Frank gives his sexiest performance. He is generally a pretty sexy guy, especially in this series, but there are a few that I think stand out. I have included these in the poll, but have also left the option to vote for "other" and write in your own choice. Here is a brief description of my choices and why they stand out.

First, The Thin White Line, where we get to see Frank in his FBI days, chasing and skirmishing with bad guys, his vulnerable side, as he becomes "Hance's" "meat", and that great scene where Frank is face to face with Hance, and shoves the "panic" button in Hance's direction and says it's for him.

Second, beware the dog, where Frank is funny and sexy dealing with the small town folk in the beginning of the episode, and then goes face to face with the dogs, fights them off and is injured, and at the end, goes back to the house to try to save Beebe.

Third, Monster, where Frank gives his great speach about having Jordan and shows some rare emotion and sheds a tear.

Fourth, Luminary, where Frank ventures out alone into the wilderness to find Alex, and then singlehandedly gets him back to the plane and chooses to remain there with only a blanket.

Fifth, Jose Chung, where Frank gets to show a sense of humor and also plays the ultra sexy role of "Rocket Magrane".

Sixth, Omerta, where Frank just seems a little sexier than most episodes. I don't know if it was how he was made up or what, but he starts the episode on vacation, and looks rested and healthy and looks good in his turtleneck. My favorite scene is when he is in the office and I think he is informed that they had to release Eddie and the expression on his face when he just says "What"?

Last, Antipas where Frank has his famous scene with Lucy, and his edgyness in dealing with Lucy and Wassenaar's shinanigans.

Finally, I didn't list too many options and left the last vote open for a write in.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Hmm, I don't know how to add polls anymore. Oh well, you get the point.

Oh, wait a minute, there's the poll, I got it. :rock2:

Oh, wait a minute, there's the poll, I got it. :rock2:

Wow, after completeing my poll, I casted the first vote, but had a hard time picking from my own poll choices. I finally picked Luminary.

Guest ein042

You make such great arguments for all your choices. Frank's always had a subtle sensuality in whatever he does. The voice. His treatment of women in general whether it's a partner or a friend always shows total respect.

Maybe it's his detachment, the 'unavailability' that drives women nuts?

I'd go with "Midnight Of the Century" I think Lara came closest to breaking through that shell he surrounds himself with.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
You make such great arguments for all your choices. Frank's always had a subtle sensuality in whatever he does. The voice. His treatment of women in general whether it's a partner or a friend always shows total respect.

Maybe it's his detachment, the 'unavailability' that drives women nuts?

I'd go with "Midnight Of the Century" I think Lara came closest to breaking through that shell he surrounds himself with.

Believe it or not, I almost included that one in my choices and can see where you would pick that episode. As mentioned many times, it is one of my favorite episodes and has so many touching scenes with Frank, and I can see where many would find that very sexy. I agree, that was a great scene between Frank and Lara. I think what I like most about that episode is that it perfectly fits and satisfies a mood, much like "The Curse of Frank Black", "Omerta", "The Pest House", and "Luminary", just to name a few. They just seem to feel so good at the right time.

Guest gmcp

I think this line from Jose Chung should settle this one:

"Why don't you come over to my place and take some photos -- better bring a wide-angle lens!"

Way to go, Frank :rock2:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I think this line from Jose Chung should settle this one:

"Why don't you come over to my place and take some photos -- better bring a wide-angle lens!"

Way to go, Frank :rock2:

LOL, hilareous. Anyone who knew Frank (Lance) only from Millennium was probably pretty shocked by that departure from character in that scene. There were a lot of great one liners in that scene, and Geibelhouse was pretty funny too.

I was really at a loss to decide which his "sexiest" episode was..... To me, they ALL are..... :gaba: But, I picked Beware of the Dog, simply for his quiet, unassuming "I'm NOT the sheriff", "My name is NOT Franklin", reluctant hero role. :frank_black:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I was really at a loss to decide which his "sexiest" episode was..... To me, they ALL are..... :gaba: But, I picked Beware of the Dog, simply for his quiet, unassuming "I'm NOT the sheriff", "My name is NOT Franklin", reluctant hero role. :frank_black:

Yes, only Frank could have shown such patience with the town folk, especially after they lock him outside with the dogs. His reactions to the town people (and Beebe) are almost as priceless as his role as Rocket Magrane, just a tad more subtle :oneeyedwinK . I love it when Frank is leaving the restaurant and the waitress says his room will be done by a certain time, Frank starts to walk away, but she then tells him to get back earlier. When Frank questions why, she says something about "the sun going down". His reaction to the entire exchange cracks me up every time I watch the episode. In fact, now I want to watch it again tonight. :fool:

Guest Mr Noir

Tough decision, really! But I voted finally for "Antipas". Just LOVE the scene with Lucy... :devil:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Yep, you put me in the mood for "Beware The Dog" and with nothing on at 11:00 last night, what better than an episode of Millennium. With all the talk about Frank, and he was great in the episode, the introduction of the old man is kind of lost in the shuffle. When he first finds Frank in his shack, it kind of brought me back to the first time I saw the episode and how mysterious the old man was. You didn't know if he was some crazy old man who was somehow in cahoots with the dogs. Like Frank and Peter, you just can't picture the old man played by anyone else but R.G. Armstrong, and this was my favorite "old man" episode. He does such a great job, and the humor of the character is kind of refreshing, especially after the grimness of the previous episode, "The Beginning and The End". They really wrote some great dialogue for Frank and the old man. My favorite scene is when he leans in and looks at Frank and says "You learned it yet"?, but the whole part is perfectly acted by R.G., right up to the end when he begins to so casually set Bebee's house on fire. It was a sad day for me when they offed the old man. What episode was that anyway, "Roosters"?