Frank's sexiest episode

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Franks sexiest episode  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Elders (Moderators)

It was truly hard to make a decision here - finally I chose Jose Chung's. The Rocket McGrain scene is glorious in many ways, but there's another one that I find even sexier.

It's the scene where it seems that Giebs (of all people) has become a Selfosophist. After talking with him in front of the movie theater Frank has a brief discussion with Peter about the murder case.

WATTS: Well, we positively ID'd the guy; now we just have to … What's the matter?

FRANK: This Selfosophy thing ...

IMO, Frank looks very sexy when he says that line but I can't really explain why. Maybe it's just the beauty of his face and his subtle expression.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
It was truly hard to make a decision here - finally I chose Jose Chung's. The Rocket McGrain scene is glorious in many ways, but there's another one that I find even sexier.

It's the scene where it seems that Giebs (of all people) has become a Selfosophist. After talking with him in front of the movie theater Frank has a brief discussion with Peter about the murder case.

WATTS: Well, we positively ID'd the guy; now we just have to … What's the matter?

FRANK: This Selfosophy thing ...

IMO, Frank looks very sexy when he says that line but I can't really explain why. Maybe it's just the beauty of his face and his subtle expression.

Yes, I remember that scene, and he has more moments like that than I can count. One of my favorite things that he does is when it gets a certain look on his face and simply says "what"? in that gravely voice. Just off the top of my head, he does that in "Monster" "Antipas", and "Omerta". He just has that expressive kind of face that you love to watch and that oozes charisma. It's kind of ironic that, before Millennium, he was probably best known for his role of Bishop, a synthetic looking, unexpressive cyborg.

• 1 year later...
Guest Ebdim9th

I voted Antipas, coz, that scene, with demon Lucy and Frank, I mean, dayum! As some webmistresses say, that was hawt!

Then I realised a close runner-up would be the Pilot episode. There's Catherine, telling him that there's something upstairs, and then they're framed in that window pressed waist-to-waist against each other. Go, Frank, go! If you don't get her, I will!! :gaba::roedecker:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I voted Antipas, coz, that scene, with demon Lucy and Frank, I mean, dayum! As some webmistresses say, that was hawt!

Then I realised a close runner-up would be the Pilot episode. There's Catherine, telling him that there's something upstairs, and then they're framed in that window pressed waist-to-waist against each other. Go, Frank, go! If you don't get her, I will!! :gaba::roedecker:

LOL, nice choices. It's been a while, so I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but wasn't there a scene in either Paper Dove or Beginning and the End where Frank and Catherine are in bed together and glistening with sweat? Kind of a sexy scene without showing too much like shows tend to these days.

• 9 months later...
Guest Sheree Dawn

I added in Jose Chung, not because of the outrageous scene based upon Jose's assumptions, but rather the electricity that occurred CONTINUOUSLY between Frank & Laura.

• 2 months later...
Guest PeterBlack

My attitude is that Frank/Lance is too old to be deemed sexy.

This is such a Hollywood magazine type of poll.

Well, sir....this is a fan site. Speaking as a woman in her 30's, I can safely say that Lance has a quality I find quite attractive....and I know I'm not the only one.

Unfortunately, there was not really a choice for "none" in this poll, as this poll was made by someone who Does find him attractive.

• Elders (Moderators)
My attitude is that Frank/Lance is too old to be deemed sexy.

Really? That must mean there's a certain age after which one can't be sexy anymore, then. I'd be curious to hear what that is, please.

• 3 weeks later...