Frank's sexiest episode

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Franks sexiest episode  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think he looked sexy in all of season one and two... Maybe because I wasn't a big fan of season three I didn't like him as much... I'm not ashamed to admit it though. Wouldn't mind having his kids either...

I think his age only makes him appear sexier... Certain actors just get that luck- Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Richard Gere...- I hope I get to be sexy in past my fifties.

• 2 months later...
Really? That must mean there's a certain age after which one can't be sexy anymore, then. I'd be curious to hear what that is, please.

I'd be curious to know that too.

[soapbox] I'm not surprised Lance's age was brought up in this.

Everybody has their own idea of what is sexy and there will always be those who can't understand the appeal of men over 50. (especially to women in their 30s or younger.)

I'm slightly dismayed by it though. (and about the similar comments about Locke/Terry O`Quinn I've read on some Lost forums.) Maybe someday the hollywood ideal that youth is the only thing that is sexy will be changed. I'm not holding my breath though. [/soapbox]

I voted for "Luminary" in the poll. Antipas is a close second.

• 1 year later...

When didn't Frank look sexy? For me it has to be Anitpas, with Frank on his back in bed moaning, Lord have mercy. :blink: I don't care if the devil did make him do it.

I would like to know the gender of each person that voted and their choice. Just out of curiosity. :ouroborous:

Guest teedub

LOL, nice choices. It's been a while, so I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but wasn't there a scene in either Paper Dove or Beginning and the End where Frank and Catherine are in bed together and glistening with sweat? Kind of a sexy scene without showing too much like shows tend to these days.

Paper Dove. That would be my "Other" vote. :oneeyedwinK

They're also pretty cute in their repartee in the hallway after putting Jordan to bed.

Frank: I like being alone with you. Makes me feel kinda naughty.

Catherine: In my parents' house?

Frank: You mean, they still don't know?

Priceless!

• 2 years later...