Frank Black & Thomas Magnum?

Rate this topic

Thought this might be fun and thought provoking. What other true hero in TV or Movie World would you team Frank up with?

This would be pretty good fan fic story. Heres my short list:

Thomas Magnum

Harry Callahan "Dirty Harry"

Thomas Banacek

Joe Mannix

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Thought this might be fun and thought provoking. What other true hero in TV or Movie World would you team Frank up with?

Thomas Magnum

Thomas Banacek

Joe Mannix

Wow, Joe, you're gonna hafta stop smoking your own crack... :smokin: Imaginative concept; the only thing is that these guys that you mentined, although awesome in their own right, are pretty much loners. It's hard to imagine them working with someone else. BTW, I happen to have a real good print of the Bancek Pilot which is not commercially available; I sold a LOT of those on eBay :bigsmile: (Was 'Thomas' really his first name; I never knew that... :nope:

Guest gmcp

Leonard Shelby from "Memento"

and definitely... Gill Grissom from CSI -- they'd make a fantastic pair.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Thomas Magnum

Thomas Banacek

Joe Mannix

I think Frank and Joe Friday from Dragnet would be the perfect match. I can picture Frank saying "Just the facts maam. I can see some parallels with the two, they are both straight shooters, clean cut, respectful, hard nosed, elite detectives, conservative, and perceptive.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Frank and Pumpkin Head. Then they could both tear that Gehenna Devil a new one!

WHOA there Great One!!! Looks like someone else has been smokin' Joe's Crack... (so to speak...) :smokin:

I think Frank and Joe Friday from Dragnet would be the perfect match. I can picture Frank saying "Just the facts maam. I can see some parallels with the two, they are both straight shooters, clean cut, respectful, hard nosed, elite detectives, conservative, and perceptive.

DAMN!!! There appears to be LOTS of Joe's crack around! :yes: