orobouros

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt
Does anyone know where i can buy a nice orobouros? Ebay has little pewter ones, but i am looking for something a bit more substantial....any suggestions?

4th Horseman

Don't know that I have any leads for you but you might get more response if you could be more specific on the form you're looking for, e.g. jewelry -- pin, pendant, bracelet, etc. or castings -- statuary, paper weights, etc., or ??? (Since you cite the pewter ones, I presume you're not talking about printed materials.) Just a suggestion...

Don't know that I have any leads for you but you might get more response if you could be more specific on the form you're looking for, e.g. jewelry -- pin, pendant, bracelet, etc. or castings -- statuary, paper weights, etc., or ??? (Since you cite the pewter ones, I presume you're not talking about printed materials.) Just a suggestion...
sorry,,,guess i should have been more specific...i have a pendant right now but am looking for a bigger one...so i guess it would fall under pendant....thanks SC and Joe...

4th Horseman

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
I found a great silver Ouro ring on Ebay!

Ooh, now that sounds nice! :yes: In response to your inquiry 4 H, I would keep an eye on our dear fellow Lance with his castings and such. I just wish I could afford to buy his bloody gold 'Alien' tile! I'm getting there, but I want to have enough to sort of 'justify' my getting it! :oneeyedwinK

• 3 years later...
Guest Lady3Jane

Does anyone know where i can buy a nice orobouros? Ebay has little pewter ones, but i am looking for something a bit more substantial....any suggestions?

4th Horseman

I have the same desire to own a oroborous, preferably in silver for a fair price since I'm allergic and like to have something which can get exposed to water.

I found that some US company is making orouborus rings. My plan was to wear it on a silver chain or some black string.

https://www.badalijewelry.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BJS&Product_Code=SR-15

My problem is that there are located in the US and an I have to pay $ 14 postage and package + 2,5 % cutoms tax and 19% VAT wich makes the ring to expensive for my liking (around $ 83). :cry:

I checked the whole internet badali jewelery seems to be the only company to make some decent looking orobouri in silver. And they don't have to have any European wholesaler.

There is German goldmsith who does orobouris rings as well but I like the badali ones better, it looks better and more stable then the goldmsith one (and it's still cheaper).

https://www.ruth-uhl.de/product_info.php/cPath/67_68/products_id/266