orobouros

Rate this topic

I found that some US company is making orouborus rings. My plan was to wear it on a silver chain or some black string.

https://www.badalijew...duct_Code=SR-15

My problem is that there are located in the US and an I have to pay $ 14 postage and package + 2,5 % cutoms tax and 19% VAT wich makes the ring to expensive for my liking (around $ 83). cry.gif

Since I live in the US, I see no reason why we can't work something out where you simply pay for the ring, shipping and handling, I order them, then I could send it to you and anyone else that would like to have one. I could make a list with sizes, etc. and easily received funds at PayPal. It's a great way to transfer funds, and to the best of my knowledge, the funds can be transferred from anywhere in the world as long as you have an account, which is free to open, I know mine was. Something to check out and think about. As long as the postage is paid for I don't mind a bit placing the order and mailing the rings to everyone. Then we would bypass customs, etc., and it would become simply a package from me to you. And, if we get a lot of orders, then we can have one person designated in each country to distribute them after they arrive at their residence. Just a thought.

Guest Lady3Jane

Since I live in the US, I see no reason why we can't work something out where you simply pay for the ring, shipping and handling, I order them, then I could send it to you and anyone else that would like to have one. I could make a list with sizes, etc. and easily received funds at PayPal. It's a great way to transfer funds, and to the best of my knowledge, the funds can be transferred from anywhere in the world as long as you have an account, which is free to open, I know mine was. Something to check out and think about. As long as the postage is paid for I don't mind a bit placing the order and mailing the rings to everyone. Then we would bypass customs, etc., and it would become simply a package from me to you. And, if we get a lot of orders, then we can have one person designated in each country to distribute them after they arrive at their residence. Just a thought.

I thought about something like this but was to timid to ask ;)

That would be great, I think you somewhat re-established my trust into mankind *lol* And I have a paypal account so that shouldn't be a problem. :)

I know that items below a value of € 45 are custom free when they are a gift. Sometimes customs does random checks on private parcels/letters (or so I heard, maybe an urban myth) so maybe there shouldn't be more then one which may look like it's not a gift. ;-) Without the box the ring should fit in a normal padded letter so the postage wouldn't be too high.

I know of somebody else who would like one, I will talk to her on Tuesday and will get back to you.

Thanks again for the offer.