Fox Mulder clone/body double

Rate this topic

Guest TheSunKing1972

Guest TheSunKing1972

I posted this under another topic and it didn't seem to get any notice...so I re-posted in this new topic..hope ya don't mind.

ah ha...think I have found one of my own...it's not as super big as the "Fox & Scully" sightings...but I believe this is kinda neat...

I just watched  "Maranatha"

#MLM-120   again and when Yaponchik (The Anti-Christ) is in the hospital, I believe his Doctor is one of the Fox (Mulder)clones...maybe the same one as on the staircase with the Scully clone. Check it out and tell me what ya think.  

:frank_black:

I will take a peek today.  I love spotting these kinds of things.  (Also, I am in the process of formulating a response to your other reply in the "Frank Black and the Story of Job" thread.  However, it is proving to be a bit more lengthy than I have time at one sitting to complete and post.  So it could take a bit of time before I have a chance to complete it and post it.  Just letting you know).

"The spottings are out there."

:hands4: Scott

Guest TheSunKing1972
anyone take a look yet? I know it's not that big of a deal, but that has to be one of the guys that was used for a David Duchovny body double.

Guest Second Coming
anyone take a look yet? I know it's not that big of a deal, but that has to be one of the guys that was used for a David Duchovny body double.

hmmm.....I'll have to check. I love spotting those things. But I'm not sure I could pick out any of Duchovney's body doubles besides "The Stupendous Yappi" guy.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lady 3Jane
thats interessting, I had the same feeling, too as I watched the episode (a long time ago :-( ) but the moment was too short and I didn't taped it. So it was shoot in Vancouver, so I think it was Steve Kiziak (Phot-light Stand-In for DD) or the Yuppi guy...

• 1 year later...
Guest fledgling666

i don't know where the other "clones" are or where i could see them, but i just watched the DVD set last night and the guy in question looks nothing like Duchovny.