In Search of the Fourth Horseman

Rate this topic

Guest Forza

Guest Forza

I have Seasons 1 - 7 of "The X-Files" on DVD. The other two seasons I will keep on VHS until the DVD's are released.  In the next few weeks I should soon be receiving the DVD-R versions of "Millenium".  Thanks to e-Bay, I have all of "The Lone Gunmen" episodes on CD-R.

Unfortunately, I lack the abbreviated run of "Harsh Realm" episodes, and haven't seen any auctions for them on e-Bay.  Does anyone have them who would be willing to make copies available?  I'll be happy (within reason) to make it worth your efforts.

Thanks!

Welcome to TIWWA! :Ouro_Large:

If I may, let me direct you to Selfosophy Psycho's "Deal With A Psycho".  I know he has Harsh Realm on tape, and would be happy to make a deal with you.... (don't worry, no sacrifices of the flesh involved! :rofl: )

Hope to see more of you on the board!

~Peace

RAVEN WOLF

Guest Forza

Thanks for the tip.

I should add that I am impressed by the friendliness of the Millenium community at TIWWA.

Cheers!

.........starting july i will be transfering all of scott's HR eps to DVD-R,as well as LG. i'm gonna give it a good ole "try" and also design inserts for them as well. .......hang in there folks,scott'll have the goods,if not the inserts,sometime this summer. the time is.....er......"soon"??? :eyes: ...and thanks go to scott for his idea of preserving these now ultra rare eps to DVD-R!

~se7en :ouro:

Guest fisbin

:wink_big:

Se7en:

this is great news! As soon as I can afford your MM DVD's - I will be wanting the LG as well. Excellent! Hopefully - this will include the pilot???

live long & prosper

fisbin :ouro:

• 2 weeks later...

I have been very excited about this since I conceived of the idea.  I had a great time trading with people to get all the episodes (ie traded by dubbing eps of MLM for folks, of course).  It was cool to get to talk to folks from all the different 1013 fandoms.  Actually, I made a deal with someone to contribute fan fic to the Harsh Realm fan fic email group (hence, the beginnings of the idea for the Deal with the Psycho!).  It took me about 6 months to collect all 9 eps of HR and all 13 eps of LGM.  And, I traded generously, in some cases to get what seemed to be the rarer episodes of these rare sets.  I really enjoyed the my trading project for this though.  I am glad to see more HR and LGM fans comming out of the woodwork here!  Let's get some chatter going in the Off Topic forum (MLM Group Coffee Lounge)!

Scott

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Forza

Thanks for the feedback; however, I ws able to obtain excellent VCD copies of Harsh Realm from my Lone Gunmen source.  Now all I have to do is wait for Se7enand1's Full Run of Millenium to arrive, hopefully in the next few weeks!  Then my collection will be complete, and the Apocalypse may come if it dares!

Even so, I'd definitely be interested in Se7enand1 editions of The Lone Gunmen and Harsh Realm.

Ranking the Four Horsemen:

Now let's turn this topic to something more milleniumistic:

Although this will be sampled from a population of convenience (and one undoubtedly biased), please rank Chris Carter's four Fox series from best to worst:

[My List]

1) The X-Files

2) Millenium

3) The Lone Gunmen

4) Harsh Realm

Positions three and four are set and inviolable; I may change positions 1 and 2 given a good argument.

Cheers! :Ouro_Large:  :Ouro_Large: