The Time Is Now

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

ha i shall have to watch luminary tonight.
Well, seeing that i started somewhat of a quest...check out the scene in "Sound of Snow" when Frank visits the old yellow house and Catherine makes her way down the walk towards the gate..I have come around full circle on the subject of Catherine's role in MillenniuM..I now regret that her character was killed off at the end of S2...she has a radiant beauty that isn't going to take your initial breath away, but ever so slowly, it creeps up on you until, like myself, you realize her absence was a huge hole in S3...in her own way, and to 4th Horseman's thinking, she was by FAR the most physically appealing of the trilogy of females...Catherine, Laura, Emma....

just my opinion...

4th Horseman...

Guest colts45

I just watched luminary and i counted four reavealing shots in that scene. the episode was great. it mixed mythology with a stand alone.

i would give the episode a 9.5 out of 10 and if you include the four scenes a 10 out of 10.

those were very hot in a "big" way.

yeah yeah yeah 4horseman.....you like Catherines tight sweater and nip slips

believe it was a sweater or a turtle neck, need to find the scene and i will post it. The guy is a horn-dog

Your response seems a bit curious considering the above post of yours dated 5/17/2006...when all is said and done, i was merely pointing out a few incidents (just like i have here countless times with other episodes) that either slipped by or were intentionally left in to see who would pick up on it. No different than you bringing to our attention the Morgan Creek find...that was a gem...i never even thought twice about the reference...how many times have i watched that episode and never made the connection..

there was no malice aforethought or intent. I just thought it was another MillenniuM conundrum...

with all due respect,

4th Horseman...

Horseman, i am just joking around with you. please forgive me buddy. I was looking through chrisnu's film captures and i wasnt able to the find the picture in Question in the Time Is Now Epi. I think the bottom of the pic was chopped off.

Is this the alledge scene in Luminary?

https://www.chrisnu.com/millennium/s2/index...pgmFilters=#pic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Horseman, i am just joking around with you. please forgive me buddy. I was looking through chrisnu's film captures and i wasnt able to the find the picture in Question in the Time Is Now Epi. I think the bottom of the pic was chopped off.

I think the scene in question is a scene with Peter and Catherine. Catherine goes to Peter's house as he is leaving for Alaska, and asks if Peter will talk to her about Frank and the situation with the group. I won't get into further detail, but either it is very very cold on this day, or Catherine is really happy to see Peter. :devil:

Hey buddy, i know you are joking around..i was having a bit of fun with you as well...but as with most things in life, its time to move on. We have had some fun with this, but i am beginning to sense there are those who have been slightly offended (not in any direct manner, but i am guessing by their silence that this is an issue that should probably be laid to rest). So with that, its always good to hear from you Joe, you are a staple here at TIWWA, and a shout to MIB...your post gave me the best laugh i have had in days...thanks...

4th Horseman...