The Time Is Now

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hey buddy, i know you are joking around..i was having a bit of fun with you as well...but as with most things in life, its time to move on. We have had some fun with this, but i am beginning to sense there are those who have been slightly offended (not in any direct manner, but i am guessing by their silence that this is an issue that should probably be laid to rest). So with that, its always good to hear from you Joe, you are a staple here at TIWWA, and a shout to MIB...your post gave me the best laugh i have had in days...thanks...

4th Horseman...

You are welcome, and yes, now that you mention it, maybe it is time to move on to some more family oriented discussion. :yes:

Well, seeing that i started somewhat of a quest...check out the scene in "Sound of Snow" when Frank visits the old yellow house and Catherine makes her way down the walk towards the gate..I have come around full circle on the subject of Catherine's role in MillenniuM..I now regret that her character was killed off at the end of S2...she has a radiant beauty that isn't going to take your initial breath away, but ever so slowly, it creeps up on you until, like myself, you realize her absence was a huge hole in S3...in her own way, and to 4th Horseman's thinking, she was by FAR the most physically appealing of the trilogy of females...Catherine, Laura, Emma....

just my opinion...

4th Horseman...

Laura=Lara

Vv

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
There's a scene (I can't recall which episode) where it sounds as though Terry O'Quinn says it wrong - so you're in good company!

I actually am not crazy about the name. It would be like my parents naming me Schteve instead of Steve just co confuse everyone. If you are going to have some kind of untraditional name, why not just go all out and make it totally unique? I will have to listen more carefully in the future to see how many variations in punctuation there are throughout the show. I think I can remember Watts messing it up a few times.