Oh yes, "Hercules"(puke!)

Rate this topic

I'm walking though the isles of the local Best Buy and I see something :thinking_big: . At first I thought it was a joke, but no, my eyes were indeed translating the image I saw into my brain correctly. Then I thought to myself:  How can the American public be so "lucky" as to be able to purchase Hercules, The "Legendary" Journeys :arghhh-big: on DVD and still NO Millennium.  :angry_steaming_big:  I'm sure will be seeing "other classics"(I know, does it get any better thank Hercules?) on DVD before we get Millennium. Look for other hits like T.J. Hooker, CHiPs, Cop Rock, and other "crap on a stick" shows before Millennium  ever dreams of getting pressed on DVD. I've had it.  :angry_steaming_big:

Guest TheSunKing1972
Is Buffy on DVD yet? It seems a few of our memebers here LOVE that show....lol. I can't believe it's on DVD.

• Elders (Admins)

I actually found myself watching a couple of eps to find out what all the fuss was about. Obviously it's on DVD because it sells like hot cakes. I can take it or leave it myself, but I thought it wasn't bad.

What winds me up is when you go shopping and see all sorts of crapola that nobody ever buys and it's always reduced to get rid of it, yet with a decent show like Millennium we get shafted, the lastest theory/rumour being because someone's too busy squeezing the last few dollars out of the X-Files to think about sparing staff to work on Millennium.

Amazon who have been collected e-mail addresses/pre-orders for some time recetnly told me they still haven't received any feedback on the results yet from Fox.  :cry:  :cry:

Graham.

Guest TheSunKing1972
Hmm Old Man...that makes me wonder how many pre-orders Amazon has taken....wonder if we can find out? :thinking_big:  :frank_black:

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

I did ask but they didn't acknowledge that question. I got an expected unhelpful reply but it was from a human being rather than an automated response.

Regards,

Graham

Guest StormBringer

Look at it this way they still have An"grap"oda on the air and I believe its into its 3rd season and it's got 2 of it's season out on DVD??

:thumbsdown_big:

There is no justice!! :sorry-big:

Guest TheSunKing1972
An"grap"oda

umm, what the heck is that? :thinking_big:  Anyway...another show that didn't last as long as MillenniuM and was a FOX show is on DVD. Dark Angel lasted only 2 seasons and we are blessed with it  :angry_steaming_big:  :frank_black:  :frank_black:  :frank_black:

Guest TheSunKing1972
Oh ok..hehheh..I just didn't catch that  :duh_big:   Anyway....took a little trip to Best Buy myself today and looked at the TV show/sh*t that they had.  So.... I just walked out with "NEAR DARK" & "SUPER MARIO BROS."  Guess I'm going for every movie Lance has been in.  I looked for "Lost Voyage" but they didn't have it :sad_big: