millinium on  tv

Rate this topic

Guest burning_chrome

Guest burning_chrome
Justa reminder to everyone millinim (series 1) is being screened on the sc-fi channel on the 25th june at 01.15. I was a bit upset that they arnt showing the 3ed series. Perhaps they dont have the rights to it. If anyone can tell me I would be gratefull

Guest Dixon

Sci-Fi UK does, in fact, currently possess the rights to the show's third season.  They just recently acquired, and have now finished airing for the first time, the show's second season.  Thus, they now possess the entire series.  Sci-Fi UK has previously announced that they intend to screen the entire series, from start to finish.  Looking at their current line-up it's likely that they will do this starting with the upcoming airing of "Pilot" and "Gehenna."  

Rest assured the Millennial Abyss will continue to post any relevant information on the network's scheduling and that the Abyss airdates section will regularly be updated to accomodate the facts regarding upcoming airings.

Guest burning_chrome
cheers dixon for that, ive got my digiguide set up so id millinium series 3 does start i will know. Gutted that its not series 3 tonite on sc-fi, amazing end to series 2. But this time ill burn the episodes onto DVD.

........As with the abyss,and for those who frequent "MDUK",we shall also,as always,post up to date info on the airing of MM in the U.K.

....Also keep a look out for extensive,"NEVER" before implemented on such a scale,new features! One of which we are headlong into and hope to have implemented in the "near" future.  

...We are attempting/doing things which we beleive  have never been done on such a scale,and are confident that our efforts will be fruitfull and to the benefit of the MILLENNIUM-COMMUNITY.  we hope you'll agree!

"STAY TUNED FELLOW FANS!!!"

~cheers,

se7en :ouro:

:frank_black:  :Ouro_Large:  :Owls_Ouro_Large:

• 2 weeks later...

........."somtimes",good things come to those who wait! :plain_big:        ......my 3-month undertaking for just a "part" of the all new MDUK features is,thank god,FINISHED!!! ..........much more to do,though,i suspect :thinking_big:

~peace,

The anticipation is even worse, when you are priviledged to know what some of the comming new features are.  I can't wait to see all of them, but I can't wait to see the part I know about, and for everyone to see it!  I am glad to hear your 3 month labor of love is complete - at least this part of it!

:hands3: Scott

Guest PROVO_SIX

Being the n00b, this is the most comprehensive Millenium forum avaible, so I jumped-in from across the pond.

Is there any info regarding SciFi-US and the airing of any/all series?

.....Forst off: A hearty welcome to the forum! we hope that you will enjoy yourself here.           ...there was some hope that when sci-fi-USA got the rights to the x-files that MM may also be aquired,though this was some time ago and,sadly,nothing has come of this hope. as far as i know FX continues to,AMAZINGLY,hold the show virtually hostage,from other locals/nationals, by retaining the rights to air it and not doing so!!! b*******s.

~PEACE,