The Millennium theme

Rate this topic

Guest NielsPeter1979

Guest NielsPeter1979

Hello

I love the Millenium cello intro, but it seems to be nowhere to be found. What is it called and who composed it?

And... is the show out on DVD, for us europeans (I forget what region we are)

:helpme:

-Niels

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hello

I love the Millenium cello intro, but it seems to be nowhere to be found. What is it called and who composed it?

-Niels

Welcome to the board. I can already tell you have fine taste in music and artists. The intro is by Mark Snow, who I understand did most (or all) of the original music in the series. I will defer to the experts here to provide the rest of the information you request, but I do believe that Millennium is available in all regions on DVD.

Guest SouthernCelt
Hello

-Niels

Welcome!

Take a little time and look around the entire board. I think you'll find everything you're asking about already answered somewhere in here. Our illustrious leader, Old Man, :notworthy: assures us that he never deletes older postings unless someone violates a cardinal rule of the board with content, so similar questions from others that have been answered should still be here. Use the search feature for key words to drill down to the messages you're seeking.