Lastest Millennium Screen Saver

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Millennium fans who are using a version of Windows XP on their PC's will be interested in the new Millennium Opening Credits Screen Saver, just added to the MDUK Screen Saver section. You can now have the full Season Two Millennium Opening Credits Sequence including Mark Snow's Millennium Theme Music as your screen saver.

For more information visit Millennium Desktop UK

Regards,

Graham Smith.

• 2 years later...
Extra  :ouro:  :ouro:  :ouro: to you for bumping an old topic!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah! Especially since I somehow missed this when it was first posted! :doh:

Edited to say...

Hmmm....I went to the Downloads section, and clicked on Screensavers, and I don't see anything new. Was I on the wrong page? :u_thinking02y:

• Elders (Admins)

With regards to this download, the Microsoft's Video Screensaver Power Toy has a bug in it. After installation it checks to make sure that you have Windows Media Player 9 installed (for its video codecs) but it should check for version 9 or higher. Hence if you have WMP v10 (current version) it will prompt you to download version 9!

This a shame and a huge oversight by the programmers. We'll have to wait for a new version to be released that allows for versions of Windows Media Player to be installed greater than version 9. The download page has been ammended.