ahhhhhh don mckay

Rate this topic

.........had a bit part-(and i mean "bit" part) in "the stepfather". also stephen e. miller-(andy)-was also in it as a reporter. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

~just thought i'd share :ghostface:

DAVE

• Elders (Admins)

This is what I always wanted to happen:

Jack: "Hi Frank! How's it go'in? I see your working up there! Need any tools?"

Frank: "Hi Jack! Fitting a security light for Catherine. Tools? Nah, got it all squared away, Jack. Thanks"

Jack: "Say Frank, Consulting? What the f*** is that?"

Frank slides down the ladder.

As he hits the ground, he spins, drops to one knee and punches Jack the Nosey Neighbour in the Groin...

Jack: "What the f***, Frank?" clutching his swollen testicles...

Frank: "Mind your own goddamn business, Jack"...

Fan fiction or what?

Gra. :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:   (since there is not "rolling around on the floor laughing my BLANK off" emoticon... this will have to suffice!)  :laugh:

This kind of stuff would be perfect in both the MLM Humour Forum and the Fan Fic forum!   Seriously!  Would you mind if I posted it there?  Or would you mind posting it in the Humour forum?  I would be honored for this to be the first post there!

Cheers,

Scott

Awwwwww... I always had a soft spot for Jack Meredith.  He was one of my personal favorites.  Despite the sinister assumptions some critics had regarding him I always felt that the Millennium universe needed at least one undiluted ray of sunshine.  It's a shame he, like so many other Millennium support cast members, simply faded away.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi guys, to be honest I liked him too! I just couldn't resist!

Scott, feel free to copy it if you like to your Forum!

Sorry about the swearing being in your first post though, if it matters!

Dix, I know what you mean, there were too many characters who just faded away into nowhere land. Perhaps they would have made welcome returns if there had been a fourth series.

When Frank returned to ye Olde yellow House in Season 3 when he was missing catherine (Sound Of Snow?) I half expected Jack to come out from next door as he was staring up at his former home from across the street. Shame...

Regards,

Gra.

:ouro:

• 1 month later...

MillenniuM multiplies the character's departure since the beginning.

The great Jack Meredith is only one of them. It is disappointing too, that Ardis Cohen (she had to be a recurrent character), Jim Penseyres and others have been erased by CC.

:ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Amrith,

Welcome to TIWWA... :D

I totally agree, Jack Meredith was underused. I saw an episode a few days ago where Jack was making a cup of tea on a Sunday morning. He watched as Frank went off to work.

I thought afterwards why didn't he go out and talk to him a bit...

Ardis Cohen was a bit odd for me...

She did an interview which I have posted to my site in which she obviously was thinking she would be in many more episodes... She referred to her 'Gift' and not yet knowing what it could be... Strange how she assumed she would have one being a Group Member like Frank..

Ah, Jim Penseyres was another character. He seemed more popular with the writers as he was in a lot more episodes... Alas he disappeard too...

:ouro: Graham.

Thanks for the acceptance.

This message board is strong.

Jack Meredith appears in :

- Pilot

- Gehenna

- Weeds

- Covenant

Jim Penseyres appears in :

- Gehenna

- Dead Letters

- The Judge

Ardis Cohen appears in :

- Kingdom Come

But my greatest frustration is that Denis Hoffman does not return in the Season 2 and 3. Brad Dourif is an exceptionnal actor and the character fascinating.

Welcome to the Group, Amrith!

You are our first non-Elder/Mod member to join, I believe.  Glad to have the french MLM connection aboard!

I very much agree the all of the above character were under used.  Especially Ardis!  I think she  would have made for a very interest recurring character.  I like the actress that played her.  I think she did a great job with the role.  I have seen here in other roles, she is a good attress.  I also liked the Jim P character.  He had a real stoic, professional seriousness about him.  I think he provided some balance to the characters when he appeared.  If I recall correctly, CC definitely made use of this actor to play some other roles in the X-Files.  He also had an appearance in the last complete episode of Harsh Realm.

The other under used character that I thought would have been interesting was the female Group member that was in Lion Like a Hunting Flame.  Again, another sort of unique and different character type that would have been cool to flesh out a bit.  CC also used this actress in the X-Files.

Another thought I have always had is that I think it would have been cool to see Ardis sort of worked into a partnership relationship to Frank.

There's my 2 cents.

Upbeat & Away,

:ouro: Scott

.......in the script of "covenan"t jack actually did speak with frank when he saw him getting ready to leave. the scene was cut for time's sake if i recall correctly.  

.........the ardis charactor,and the actress who played her always seems to get flammed by most fans(???)-for being a bad actress. i disagree completely and thought she would have made a great addition to the show-(kindom come,though not high on the general fan's list is,for me,a heartwrenching,if very graphic and "in your face",study of lost faith in the face of tragedy). I was,however,overjoyed when they brought back the wonderful C.C.H. POUNDER-(who now regularly steals scenes in the incredible "the sheild")- for her role of  andrews. BUT,i did think the way they M&W treated the chracter in THOSS was moronic and totally AGAINST what her character was in S1. there was no "plausible" reason given for her sudden defection and corruption/betrayal and therefore rang very false for me.  it was totally unbeleivable,though the episode in genral is a blast to watch.

~just mt 7-and-1 cents worth,

DAVE