All Seasons of Millennium on LaserDisc

Rate this topic

Guest Kurama

Yes!  Those those lazer disc jackets are amazing!  Great artwork, and quite sharp looking.  And  :thumbsup_big:  to Matt (Millennium-Collections) and Dave (se7enand1) for making it such a great online gallery for the jackets!

I recommend that everyone take a look at this at Millennium Collections.  For some reason, when I actually go to the page that contains the jackets, it doesn't allow you to see what the addy for the page is.  Otherwise, I would have just posted the addy for the page directly.  But just scroll down to the bottom of the updates section.  You will see a paragraph describing Dave and Denise's collection.

I have even used the pictures of those jackets as my desktop wallpaper at times.  Of course, I especially like the cover of the jacket for the disc containing Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense.  The front cover features a great picture of Joseph P Ratfinkovich wearing/using the Onan-o-graph.  And it looks very "tech-sinister".  It is very :sunglasses_big:

This one very often adorns my desktop!

:hands3: Scott