Sign in to follow this  
The Old Man

Top 10 TIWWA Posters

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Excellent idea, Graham!  Great insentive for being active at TIWWA!

Scott

thankyou for letting us know . i was 3 poster cards out  from setting up my own. remember the collecters cards from mm season 1.   :thumbsup_big:

How cool!  I feel so touched ::sniff sniff::  Unfortunately, I'll probably lose my place because I leave tomorrow at noon for the Continent, and I probably won't be around much for the next month (here's hoping for internet cafes and libraries with internet access!)

:hi-big:  :thankx-big: Graham!!!!  I diddn't expect this kind of recognition, but I realy appreacite it!!! :thumbsup_big:

To Se7en....WATCH OUT!  I'M HOT ON YOUR TAIL! :devil01:

RAVEN WOLF :Ouro_Large:

Guest TheSunKing1972
wow, I joined mid June and I'm number 7!!!  Guess I need a life. Now that Laura is on Vacation....I feel like the Jefferson's.....here I go.........

Guest TheSunKing1972
I wonder if this will cause people to just start spouting off stupid stuff just to reach the top and pass users like Laura? :smily_tooth_big:  :thumbsup_big:  :yes_big:  :frank_black:

How cool!  I feel so touched ::sniff sniff::  Unfortunately, I'll probably lose my place because I leave tomorrow at noon for the Continent, and I probably won't be around much for the next month (here's hoping for internet cafes and libraries with internet access!)

Hi Laura,

Have a great time in Europe whatever you are up to!

Don't forget about us! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Perhaps you can keep us up to date with your travels!

Look out for Millennium on Tuesday and Sunday nights if you can get to watch Sci-Fi on Sky TV whilst you are over here!

Regards,

Graham.

I wonder if this will cause people to just start spouting off stupid stuff just to reach the top and pass users like Laura? :smily_tooth_big:  :thumbsup_big:  :yes_big:  :frank_black:

They'll be feeling the pointy end of me stick if they do!  :angryred:

Gra.

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Trust me, SunKing, they don't want The Old Man to sic Mabius on their BLANKS!   :no:  :no_big:   :devil01:

And, Laura,  have a great trip!  From what you have told me, I know you will be busy.  I hope it is a rewarding and successful trip for you.  I will definitely miss you here, as I know we all will.  I can't wait to hear your updates and stories!

"We are the champions, my friends

And we'll keep on fighting, til the end

We are the champions

We are the champions..."

:sunglasses_big: Scott