Sign in to follow this  
The Old Man

Top 10 TIWWA Posters

TIWWA members may be interested to know that there is now a Top 10 (real-time updated) List of Posters at Millennium Desktop UK

Regards,

Graham. :ouro:

thankyou for letting us know . i was 3 poster cards out  from setting up my own. remember the collecters cards from mm season 1.   :thumbsup_big:

How cool!  I feel so touched ::sniff sniff::  Unfortunately, I'll probably lose my place because I leave tomorrow at noon for the Continent, and I probably won't be around much for the next month (here's hoping for internet cafes and libraries with internet access!)

:hi-big:  :thankx-big: Graham!!!!  I diddn't expect this kind of recognition, but I realy appreacite it!!! :thumbsup_big:

To Se7en....WATCH OUT!  I'M HOT ON YOUR TAIL! :devil01:

RAVEN WOLF :Ouro_Large:

Guest TheSunKing1972
wow, I joined mid June and I'm number 7!!!  Guess I need a life. Now that Laura is on Vacation....I feel like the Jefferson's.....here I go.........

Guest TheSunKing1972
I wonder if this will cause people to just start spouting off stupid stuff just to reach the top and pass users like Laura? :smily_tooth_big:  :thumbsup_big:  :yes_big:  :frank_black:

How cool!  I feel so touched ::sniff sniff::  Unfortunately, I'll probably lose my place because I leave tomorrow at noon for the Continent, and I probably won't be around much for the next month (here's hoping for internet cafes and libraries with internet access!)

Hi Laura,

Have a great time in Europe whatever you are up to!

Don't forget about us! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Perhaps you can keep us up to date with your travels!

Look out for Millennium on Tuesday and Sunday nights if you can get to watch Sci-Fi on Sky TV whilst you are over here!

Regards,

Graham.

I wonder if this will cause people to just start spouting off stupid stuff just to reach the top and pass users like Laura? :smily_tooth_big:  :thumbsup_big:  :yes_big:  :frank_black:

They'll be feeling the pointy end of me stick if they do!  :angryred:

Gra.

Trust me, SunKing, they don't want The Old Man to sic Mabius on their BLANKS!   :no:  :no_big:   :devil01:

And, Laura,  have a great trip!  From what you have told me, I know you will be busy.  I hope it is a rewarding and successful trip for you.  I will definitely miss you here, as I know we all will.  I can't wait to hear your updates and stories!

"We are the champions, my friends

And we'll keep on fighting, til the end

We are the champions

We are the champions..."

:sunglasses_big: Scott