Your Millennium Collections

Rate this topic

Guest millennium-collections

Guest millennium-collections

First I must apologize for my absence in this forum. While I spent well over 2 years maintaining my website (Millennium-Collections) I had little or no responsibility in my personal life. Now I have a lovely wife, 3 kids, and a home to look after. Yes folks, I bought a  piece of property that not only needed my TLC, but alot of cold hard cash as well.  I am enjoying myself playing the "tim the tool man taylor" but I just want you to know that I have not forgetten about all of you, and that MillenniuM has not left my bloodstream. Please hang in there with me, and I'll have my yellow house  soon.

Matt

........congrats on EVERYTHING matt! :cool-big:  based on our long ago chats i'd say everything is WELL DESERVED and WELL EARNED my old friend.   .....you build your yellow house,man!  -(we've got a gigantor addition of our own that's going,at times,painfully slow. but somtimes it's all in the journey,eh?)       ...rest assured that no one here has forgotten all you did to make this board-(and other things!!!)-possible.

~peace,man!

DAVE

P.S. nah,i still haven't managed to quit the old coffin spikes yet! :cry:                                         :Ouro_Large:

Matt,

"Errraaaaahhh" (my best imitation of the Home Improvement manly grunt)!  Very glad to hear from you.  As has been said, you are on our minds every time we log in we see your handiwork and personality in the skins and graphics of this board, and the work and enthusiasm that you put into helping us create this board.  We are always hoping that you are doing well, and it sure seems that you are!!!  It is great to hear your life is so full with family, home, and life!

We definitely want to see pictures of that proverbial "Yellow House".  I have all kinds of pictures of se7en and one's addition and their progress.  So, I would love to add to my Millennium Group Home Improvement Gallery!   :laugh_big:

Seriously,  hardwork and a good mind seem to be bringing you happiness and success.  Keep it up, man!

Please keep us posted!  And please keep stopping in whenever you can.  I hope that you will be able to join us more regularly, once you get your basement Ouroborus office established in your "yellow house"!   :wink_big:

:hands3:  Scott

PS. It is always good to see that cool looking avatar!

Matt,

I just want to say "CONGRADULATIONS"  :thumbsup_big: & "THANK YOU" :thankx-big: for your warm reception and support!  I don't know what I'd do without the help and support of people like you, Scott, Dave, Denise, and Graham!

And, as someone who is still looking for her "Yellow house", I just have to say.... PICTURES!  WE NEED PICTURES!  Something to give the rest of us hope! :praying_big:

:Ouro_Large:RAVEN WOLF :Owls_Ouro_Large: