The Lone Gunmen Pilot

Rate this topic

Guest TheSunKing1972

Guest TheSunKing1972
I couldn't find the post that I read about this topic on, but I have found the episode in .AVI.  I didn't know it existed until I read about it somewhere here. It is really eerie.  If anyone want's it, they can find it on FILETOPIA. :thumbsup_big:

SunKing,

Glad to here see another Lone Gunmen fan on the board!

But, just a little note here on OT discussion.  As I have mentioned to you before, we take a pretty relaxed approach to the meandering of discussion threads to allow for the natural flow of conversation, etc.

However, we try to keep from straying to far into the realm of totally off topic discussion in forums that were not meant for such discussion.

This is one instance where this thread would perfect for discussion in one of the "off topic" forums toward the bottom of the message board - perhaps in the Millennium Group Coffee Lounge, or the Classifieds forum.

We definitely want to encourage discussion of topics and resources related to the other 1013 shows!  But, when the topic is started solely as a discussion of these shows, we ask that this be done in the "off topic forums."

Thanks, SunKing!  And please keep up your active and prolific posting!!!  I see I may have competition in my quest to reach 1000 posts within one year of the Board going live!

:eyebrows_big:

:hands3: Scott

Guest TheSunKing1972

I just couldn't find the original post. That is why I put it here. I figured I'd let people know in case they wanted to see it for themselves. Just trying to help.

As far as being a prolific poster...I'm not trying to reach any certain number..I just say something when I feel it's necessery :thumbsup_big:  :frank_black:

No problem.  And it looks like the Old Man assisted us here, because, the topic has now been moved to the off topic forums.

I was just joking about the pseudo-competition for number of posts.  Just having some fun there.  As far as, you being prolific, I was sincere about this.  I am glad you are so active with the board.  You jumped right in and got involved.  That's all I meant.

:hands3: Scott