Night Stalker (2005) DVD Review and Discussion thread

Rate this topic

voidprime

My DVD Review at ENTERLINE MEDIA:

https://enterline2.tripod.com/night_stalker.html

DVD Talk DVD Review:

https://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=21881

This thread has been set up to post links to online DVD reviews and discuss the Night Stalker DVD set in addition to links to online interviews with Frank Spotnitz talking about the series (and the series on DVD).

Hey, just got finished watching the episodes i never saw which was:

Malum

The Sea

Into the night

Timeless

Whats the Frequency

i have to say, i enjoyed it. Malum had all kinds of twists and turns and it surprised me. Love seeing the Frenchman(Paul Dillon)

The Sea was cool. I watched it and then re-watch with the commentary. Got to hear alot of cool secrets behind the series. Spotnitz also talked about ABC was concerned over it being too scary.

Into the Night: Reminded me of the X-Files.

Timeless: what a great story..loved it!

Whats the Frequency? I think this espisode brought out Townsends acting skills :clapping:

Loved the Extras..........i give it a A

My thoughts after watching all the episodes was, it is too bad it got cancelled. I believe it shouldnt of been aired on ABC. They didnt know how to deal with it properly. Putting it up against CSI? thats just dumb.

I think to could of been a better fit on either FOX(hate to say that)....F/X or HBO. After the Burning Man episode it got better. The story telling and acting was enjoyable to watch. I am just sad to watch it collapse. There was still alot of good story telling left. They where just getting the mythos off its feet. Carl and Perri's relationship was changing. I am hopeing after the airing of it on SciFi that something may change. Love to see it back on its feet.

Kolcak lives On!!!

post-569-1149391350_thumb.jpg

post-569-1149391350_thumb.jpg

post-569-1149391410_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest colts45

hey joe when night stalker does come back on sci fi depending on it's ratings will sci fi revive it for a second season?, when is sci fi set to start airing them?

the dvd is out now right?

oh and i just had to ask this which is hotter perri or emma?

i love the scene in the pilot when perri has no pants on.

i was just checking out the sc-fi channel website to see when they where gonna run the Night Stalker series. If i remember right i thought sometime in August. There has been rumors of Sci-fi possibly help bring Night Stalker back from the dead. If the ratings are good when they run the series they just might help Night Stalker came back from the dead. I know Spotnitz would like to get Carl up and running again.

The DVD is out right now, i got mine at Wal-Mart for $19.99

I am split down the middle between Perri and Emma.....but i do wonder if they would have a fight, who would win?

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
hey joe when night stalker does come back on sci fi depending on it's ratings will sci fi revive it for a second season?, when is sci fi set to start airing them?

the dvd is out now right?

oh and i just had to ask this which is hotter perri or emma?

i love the scene in the pilot when perri has no pants on.

Hmmm..., if you even THINKING of comparing ANY woman with Emma I'd better check this out...

And, I'm sorry, did you say 'No Pants...'??? :w00t:

• 3 weeks later...