Night Stalker (2005) DVD Review and Discussion thread

Rate this topic

voidprime

Guest colts45

yes lathe you seriously need to check this show out episode 2 is next week at 8 on friday but you need to see the pilot first did you record it? and i liked that perri was in a thong.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
yes lathe you seriously need to check this show out episode 2 is next week at 8 on friday but you need to see the pilot first did you record it? and i liked that perri was in a thong.

Gee willikers, you're really getting me worked up here to see this show!!! :wtf: Okay, okay...; I'm gonna add it to my already INFINITE list of series to watch, I PROMISE!!! :bigsmile:

cool lathe what do you think of carnivale?

Are you kidding me? I'm not even CLOSE to watching Carnivale yet :nope: Thanks for asking, but I gotta LONG ways to go until I reach Carnivale. And let's not forget that the 3rd Season of LOST is likely gonna start airing here withing the next month or so.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
again tonight night stalker was good how are the ratings on sci fi doing joe?

Oops, I missed it again, dang it. It seems that it didn't make enough of an impression with me to become a can't miss program. Well, that and pre-season football. :w00t:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Are you kidding me? I'm not even CLOSE to watching Carnivale yet :nope: Thanks for asking, but I gotta LONG ways to go until I reach Carnivale. And let's not forget that the 3rd Season of LOST is likely gonna start airing here withing the next month or so.

I saw Carnivale at Sams Club the other day, and I am curious, it is mentioned here frequently, does it have any tie in to Millennium or Millenniumistic TV, or is it just being discussed because it is new and good? Just curious as to whether I should be considering buying or renting it.

I saw Carnivale at Sams Club the other day, and I am curious, it is mentioned here frequently, does it have any tie in to Millennium or Millenniumistic TV, or is it just being discussed because it is new and good? Just curious as to whether I should be considering buying or renting it.

Well, in all honesty, although I do have both seasons, I have not watched one episode yet. To me personally, the total LOOK of the show really grabs me; and in scanning through some of the episodes you get a REAL SUPER David Lynch, spooky kind of feel, especially with the main dwarf guy, who Lynch uses in a LOT of projects. Also, I'm a REAL sucker for any kind of suspense or horror story set in a carnival! So, I'm pretty dang sure I'll love the show; but, probably you should just rent the Pilot and see what you think.

If you DO that, please write what you think, okay?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Well, in all honesty, although I do have both seasons, I have not watched one episode yet. To me personally, the total LOOK of the show really grabs me; and in scanning through some of the episodes you get a REAL SUPER David Lynch, spooky kind of feel, especially with the main dwarf guy, who Lynch uses in a LOT of projects. Also, I'm a REAL sucker for any kind of suspense or horror story set in a carnival! So, I'm pretty dang sure I'll love the show; but, probably you should just rent the Pilot and see what you think.

If you DO that, please write what you think, okay?

OK Mr. 666, thank you for the information. Now that you describe it somewhat, it sounds pretty good. I will have to look at Blockbuster to see if they have it for rental. If I do rent it, I will check in and tell you what I think.