Night Stalker (2005) DVD Review and Discussion thread

Rate this topic

voidprime

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
OK Mr. 666, thank you for the information. Now that you describe it somewhat, it sounds pretty good. I will have to look at Blockbuster to see if they have it for rental. If I do rent it, I will check in and tell you what I think.

Thanks... (whew, 667... :bigsmile:)

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Thanks... (whew, 667... :bigsmile:)

Darn it, I was hoping you wouldn't post until later tonight and Joe and I could call you Mr. 666 all day. Oh well. :down:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Darn it, I was hoping you wouldn't post until later tonight and Joe and I could call you Mr. 666 all day. Oh well. :down:

Uh, I think you and Joe have quite ENOUGH material without my help, thank you...

BTW, since when did we become 'Patrons'...???

• 7 months later...
Guest Second Coming
yes lathe you seriously need to check this show out episode 2 is next week at 8 on friday but you need to see the pilot first did you record it? and i liked that perri was in a thong.

Just wanted to add something to the Perri talk.

post-15-1173969156_thumb.jpg

Edited by Second Coming

Guest Second Coming
Hahaha!

I guess he only meant to add the picture.

yeah, basically.

I was going to say that there was something about Emma's personality that I liked better. Her vunerability perhaps. But then I haven't seen all of the Night Stalker episodes, so I'll just withhold my judgment on the Emma Perri debate. I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes when they came on and then just kind of lost interest or didn't make a huge effort to be at home when it came on. Sadly this was before I had a tivo. I will keep an eye out for a good sale on the dvd set and pick it up.

Guest Laurent.
I will keep an eye out for a good sale on the dvd set and pick it up.

Good idea! In my opinion the unaired-episodes are by the best of the series. And Perri's character gets more interesting "later" on, and so does Gabrielle Union's acting which was great in the two parter.

Guest Second Coming
Good idea! In my opinion the unaired-episodes are by the best of the series. And Perri's character gets more interesting "later" on, and so does Gabrielle Union's acting which was great in the two parter.

I loved the look of the show. And I think it had an interesting mythology and back story.