Night Stalker (2005) DVD Review and Discussion thread

Rate this topic

voidprime

This Friday Sci-fi will be airing the original Night Stalker from 8am/3pm ET

and like you said will air the new one 8pm ET

Spotnitz is hoping that if it has a good successful run on Sci-Fi they may pick it up as a regular series. The DVD was released a few months ago and now its being aired on Sci-Fi. Lets cross our fingers Sci-fi will green light it again.

Personally this show grew on me. I was gun-ho on this series but it started out of the gate slowly but as it gain speed the series got better in acting and stories. It didnt hurt that the old X-Files/MM alumni was helping out in its production. Micheal Mann was behind the glossy look of ther series in which i thouight made the show

post-569-1153887852_thumb.jpg

Guest colts45

hey lathe tomorrow at 8 watch night stalker and tell me who is hotter perri or emma, perri has her pants off.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
hey lathe tomorrow at 8 watch night stalker and tell me who is hotter perri or emma, perri has her pants off.

I am truly shocked and saddened that you would actually think that I would be interested in a show simply for the purile reason of seeing a woman with her pants off...

Let's see now, did you say 8...? :w00t:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
This Friday Sci-fi will be airing the original Night Stalker from 8am/3pm ET

and like you said will air the new one 8pm ET

Spotnitz is hoping that if it has a good successful run on Sci-Fi they may pick it up as a regular series. The DVD was released a few months ago and now its being aired on Sci-Fi. Lets cross our fingers Sci-fi will green light it again.

Personally this show grew on me. I was gun-ho on this series but it started out of the gate slowly but as it gain speed the series got better in acting and stories. It didnt hurt that the old X-Files/MM alumni was helping out in its production. Micheal Mann was behind the glossy look of ther series in which i thouight made the show

post-569-1153887852_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the info Joe. I read this thread again when I got up a couple of hours ago, and I turned on Kolchak. Believe it or not, this is the first I have ever seen of it, at least as far as I remember. It is really pretty good, and has some humor, so I am going to have to keep looking for it. Unfortunately, I have to head off to work shortly. :cry:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
yes 8 lets see how well night stalker does on sci fi tonight.

I'm looking forward to that. I should be home in plenty of time too. :grin:

Guest colts45

it was way better the second time i watched it it was real creepy this time to so lathe what did you think of perri? she has a nice butt, now just imageine if that was emma.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
it was way better the second time i watched it it was real creepy this time to so lathe what did you think of perri? she has a nice butt, now just imageine if that was emma.

I had other things going on, so I wasn't able to focus properly, but from what I saw of the new Night Stalker, it looks good but not great. Like I said, I didn't give it my undivided attention, so maybe it will grow on me as I watch it more. To be honest, I kind of preferred the Darrin McGavin Night Stalker I watched earlier in the day.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

Colt, you are SERIOUSLY an evil influence!!! :yes: I haven't seen it yet, but with THAT friggin' buildup, how the hell can I NOT!!!??? :wtf:

BTW, did you say 'BUTT'? :w00t:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Colt, you are SERIOUSLY an evil influence!!! :yes: I haven't seen it yet, but with THAT friggin' buildup, how the hell can I NOT!!!??? :wtf:

BTW, did you say 'BUTT'? :w00t:

L@the, that is very creative how you have figured out how to make the little emoticon look like he is getting a piggy back ride from the big one. Is that papa and baby emoticon?

L@the, that is very creative how you have figured out how to make the little emoticon look like he is getting a piggy back ride from the big one. Is that papa and baby emoticon?

Oops, it doesn't work for the quote, just your original post.