Sign in to follow this  
Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Biohazard Eye & Expansion of the Lit/Lyrics forum

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

While I was searching for a biozard image for another post, I found this image through the Yahoo! image search.

1%20new%20foureyez%20-%20biohazard%2090-day.jpg

Which I thought was extremely millenniumistic!  But, then when persued the image to its website, I found out it is an actual contact lense style that you can purchase!  How cool is that!

Here is the page for Special Effects Contacts - Biohazard!

Enjoy!

As you can see, I decided to expand the perimeters of this forum and its catagory to include millenniumistic arts of all kinds.  I considered doing this when I had originally created the forum and catagory, but for some reason, opted not to include it.  But it is included now.  I got to thinking about all the cool millenniumistically related artwork and images that come accross in my websurfing and personal research.  So, I thought it would be cool if we could all have a place to share this kind of stuff.  And here it is!

I also need to give a shout out to Raven Wolf on this.  Because, as I observed the variety of artwork she always includes in her posts, it reinforced that we really need an outlet for millienniumistic artwork and images.  So, Erin, thanks -without knowing it- once again for contributing to the inspiration for expanding the horizons of yet another millenniumistic forum!

Scott

Guest TheSunKing1972
be better if it was red and black.....besides, I couldn't wear 'em anyway...I have astigmatism on both eyes.....and 3 nipples!  :laugh_big:  :rofl:  :frank_black:

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Whoa! Three nipples?!  I guess the nuclear hazard signs didn't do you any good anyway!   :laugh_big:

:hands4: Scott

Whoa! Three nipples?!  I guess the nuclear hazard signs didn't do you any good anyway!   :laugh_big:

Perhaps Sunking should change his name to Scaramanga!

Only kidding!  :eyes:

Guest TheSunKing1972
[7704R_image02.jpg  hey, that ain't funny. :laugh_big:

Guest TheSunKing1972
I have a double lobed gallbladder too...ya wanna make fun of that too...ASSHOLE!    :laugh_big:  :rofl:

The Scaramanga action figure comes complete with three nipples?  Oh, now that is too much.

As for the biohazard lens, I have a feeling it would look particularly chilling in someone's eye.  Why am I suddenly reminded of the collection of glass eyes seen in "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury"?  That's certainly a unique item, and very cool for those of us obsessed with apocalyptic imagery.

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

As for the biohazard lens, I have a feeling it would look particularly chilling in someone's eye.  Why am I suddenly reminded of the collection of glass eyes seen in "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury"?  That's certainly a unique item, and very cool for those of us obsessed with apocalyptic imagery.

Yes!  It also made me think of the possessed glass eyes from Saturn Dreaming of Mercury (creepy items in their own right).   This image and the contact lenses it represents really did strike me as something could not be passed over by a MLM fan or someone with millennialist fascinations.  This really stood out to me.