just wondering

Rate this topic

dont know if any of you have noticed...there is a scene in "Exegesis" where one of the daughters pulls the EZ-Move truck into a gas station for service...i swear this looks exactly like the same gas station set used in "The Pest House"...just wondering if anyone else noticed..

4th Horseman

Guest MrCox

I would also have to check that but it certainly is possible. In Chris Carter's shows many locations (as well as actors) are used multiple times.

My favourites in this category are the crossing in "19:19" that was also used in the "X-Files" episode "Syzygy" and the farm of the judge that was used in the "X-Files" episode "Home" (there are also the same pigs nearby, they must have shot these two episodes at the same time, "X-Files" at daytime, "Millennium" at night). :yes:

The strangest use of locations that always keeps me wondering is in "Seven And One". The house where Frank's psychiatrist lives (and is killed by Mabius) is the same house Frank used to live in season 2! :devil: As "Seven And One" is one of my favourites I'm always thinking "that's no coincidence" or "this has to mean something". :rofl:

• 3 years later...

The gas pumps are different colors, so I don't think so.

The "Home" farmhouse was also used in Hearsh Realm!

Really what episode would that be? Would it be the one in which Pinocchio is attended to by the female healers? Sorry, can't recall the name of it now.

Eth

• Like 1

That's the one. My "Harsh Realm" knowledge is not too profound. I have seen the episodes a few times but it failed to grab me in the same way episodes of "Millennium", "X-Files" or "The Lone Gunmen" did. If you do have a few afternoons of nothingness I'd love to see you tackle a list of 1013 locations shared by the shows. Heck, it could even be considered as something for M-TIWWA.

Maybe I will bribe you with money one day. :whistling:

Eth

A Quid or two, 'eh ?!?!

I guess I should start practicing by matching up buildings from Millennium's Seattle and Battlestar Galactica's Caprica City!

I am waiting for Torchwood to do an episode on location in Portmeirion, like Doctor did as well as that intense piece of British television, "The Prisoner!"

Be seeing you!