Weeds

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Guest RodimusBen

I do enjoy Weeds very much as a classic season 1-style episode. I'll say one thing for it, as a teenager watching Millennium in the 90s, it stuck in my head more than any other episode due to the disturbing images of the forced blood ingestion!

Perceptions about a particular episode are bound to change over time and I've found that I enjoy this one more than I used to. Not that it was terrible, but given that season one is so incredibly strong IMO, this might be considered a 'lesser' episode. Plus there are always bonus points for blood. :biggrin:

Guest WaveCrest

I'd forgotten about the scene with the killer outside the bedroom window, reminding me in hindsight of a scene from Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter. Another highlight from "Weeds" was the reveal of the person with the sneakers (trainers). I wondered what was going on when Frank had the water in the fish tank tested. At first I thought "why's he doing that?". It had whisky in the tank.