ACCEPTING PAYPAL,WE SURRENDER!

Rate this topic

..........For those who have emailed us or P.M. us begging us to sign up for paypal so we could accept credit cards for our MM-DVD-PROJECT,or for those who have been simply waiting for us to come to our senses,WE ARE NOW ABLE TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS FOR OUR "MM-DVD-PROJECT",WHICH INCLUDES: "FULL RUN COLLECTOR'S EDITION"-"FULL-RUN-STANDARD EDITION"-"DELUXE SEASON ORDERS"-"STANDARD SEASON ORDERS".

~THANK YOU!

se7en/&one   :ouro:  :ouro:

Guest Forza

Considering the amount of time it takes for you and Denise to lovingly craft a Full Run Collector's Edition (about a month) as well as additional time for shipping via Media Mail (which isn't Overnight Express), I hardly think the time saved via PayPal is meaningful.  In fact, the Millenium fans clamoring for the service appear guilty of an "I want it now" philosophy that Frank Black himself would no doubt decry.

Since I placed my order the beginning of June, I have patiently waited for my Full Run CE to arrive.  Instead of asking for faster service or daily progress updates, the extra wait has made me appreciate the purchase--and the series--all the more.  Thanks, Dave and Denise, for making copies of your laserdiscs available ... and for attempting to mollify the apparently irrational yearnings of your audience.  May it increase you sales!

[i fully realize that some--nay many--may take issue with the seemingly haughty tone of the above posting. :tongue:]

Guest Forza

Oh, and for those of you who wanted the PayPal option so that you could charge the whole affair to your credit card:

Where are your priorities?  Eating isn't THAT important, is it?

Hopefully, you'll have it paid off by the time Fox releases the official DVD's, by which time Se7enand1's set will have cost you double! :grin2:

I just want to add that.... after waiting for over 3 years... HOPING that FX would put Millennium back on... and then finding this group... and trying to find someone who would at least help me out with graney-fuzzy copies of copies... Se7en&One's DVD collection is like a gift from Heaven!!! :thumbsup_big: Dave was kind enough to ship me the first 2 disks, to make sure that my DVD player would play them... and now... as I await the rest of the 3 seasons... most of which I missed the first time around... due to personal issues... the excitement grows!!!  It's like waiting for Christmas!  And I am gladly soaking in the essence of the 4 episodes I now proudly possess... thanks to the efforts of Dave and Denise!  So... all I can say is...

..........nah,i'm not sure if it was that forza,i seem to recall most of them saying they just wanted to pay in the most secure was possible. and,for better or worse(?) right now that is paying by credit card?      ????

???-se7en :ouro:

I just want to add that.... after waiting for over 3 years... HOPING that FX would put Millennium back on... and then finding this group... and trying to find someone who would at least help me out with graney-fuzzy copies of copies... Se7en&One's DVD collection is like a gift from Heaven!!! :thumbsup_big: Dave was kind enough to ship me the first 2 disks, to make sure that my DVD player would play them... and now... as I await the rest of the 3 seasons... most of which I missed the first time around... due to personal issues... the excitement grows!!!  It's like waiting for Christmas!  And I am gladly soaking in the essence of the 4 episodes I now proudly possess... thanks to the efforts of Dave and Denise!  So... all I can say is...

......our sincere pleasure Ms.raven. as you'll come to find out we sometimes like to surprise people once and awhile. :thinking_big:  :wink_big:  :eyebrows_big:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Forza

..........nah, i'm not sure if it was that Forza, i seem to recall most of them saying they just wanted to pay in the most secure way possible. and, for better or worse(?) right now that is paying by credit card?

LOL!!!

:laugh_big:

That being said, I will admit that it WOULD have been more convenient to simply give you a credit card number than to:

1) drive to my local grocery store,

2) purchase a money order for $299,

3) fill the thing out (carefully),

4) drive to the Post Office,

5) address the envelope,

6) reread the envelope 97 times to ensure I had copied your address EXACTLY and spelled you name right,

7) offer alms to the forces of Luck for my letter to reach you safely,

8) hope beyond all doubt that some catastrophic event did not submerge all of Vermont under the Atlantic,

9) commend Dave and Denise and their charity and good works in my prayers each night, and

10) summon up the will power to not watch a single episode of Millenium (from my VHS copies) until my copy of the Full Run CE arrives at my doorstep.  (This was undoubtedly the hardest part).

[in any event, regardless of what method I would have used to pay for them, I'll probably end up taking off work when they arrive.]

Thanks again D&D!

:thumbsup_big:

• Elders (Admins)

I think it's a wonderful idea to make the option to pay via creditcard though Pay Pal available. I paid via EBAY's billpoint at the time fo a double cheese burger with extra cheese or something (at $299 it was a bargain). I got 3 Seasons of Millennium but no damn cheeseburger!

I wish you had the PayPal address back then! Would have made things damn easier!

On a more serious tone, I think crazy methods to get payment to you like the one Forza had to use could put off potential collectors who may be (quite rightly so) wary of sending a lot of money to stranger.

Well done on the PayPal issue!

Gra. :ouro:

Guest Forza
On a more serious tone, I think crazy methods to get payment to you like the one Forza had to use could put off potential collectors who may be (quite rightly so) wary of sending a lot of money to stranger.

Actually, the outstanding reviews of Dave & Denise's product made it much easier for me to send off $299 to a relative stranger.  It's pretty obvious they have a life outside of Millenium DVD sales, it is summer, and the reviews clearly state it takes them about a month to complete each order, independent of any mailing and shipping times.

Everything considered, though, the effort on my part was minimal, and as I implied above, absence makes the heart grow fonder [of Millenium]!!!  I'm just glad the DVD's are in a non-degradable format, because they will be well used!

By the way, Se7enand1, how long does Media Mail usually take, especially for someone like me who lives out in Colorado?

Cheers! :praying_big: