ACCEPTING PAYPAL,WE SURRENDER!

Rate this topic

.......FORZA: sh*t,MAN I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED IT TO BE THERE BY NOW. WE MAILED IT OFF AROUND THE 4TH I BELIEVE. I'LL TRY AND HUNT DOWN THE CONFIRMATION SLIP AND SEE WHAT'S WHAT.

~PEACE,

ae7en

Any idea how this DVD-set would work on Playstation 2?

.....we've had about 6-customers who placed orders who had PS2's and on all 6 they played perfectly.

~cheers,

se7en :ouro:

Guest Forza
.......FORZA: sh*t,MAN I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED IT TO BE THERE BY NOW. WE MAILED IT OFF AROUND THE 4TH I BELIEVE. I'LL TRY AND HUNT DOWN THE CONFIRMATION SLIP AND SEE WHAT'S WHAT.

YIKES!!! :crying_big:

YIKES!!! :crying_big:

.....i know you may be freaking now but this has happened before now and again. and while i still don't yet know what's up trust me when i say that NO MATTER WHAT you will be getting your full run.    ...now i'm  not "sure" that your order was indeed shipped around the 4th,i just "thought it was". ...try not to worry! :eyebrows_big:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest MSandt

.....we've had about 6-customers who placed orders who had PS2's and on all 6 they played perfectly.

Hmmm... Have you had many customers outside the US? I live in Finland and I was wondering how these things should be paid? I read that 13-page review of this thing and it seems to work fine on non-US systems. I don't have a credit card (which you don't even seem to want) but I do have money and I can walk into a bank anytime (local services are just kind). The price is really fair by the way - The X-Files season boxes cost here 150euros!!!

.....out of more than 200 orders,of various kinds,it's almost an even 50/50-split between america and international. a lot of customers in europe have often gotten a bank check/money order,in U.S. funds,and just mailed it to us. others have also wired the money to us via western union wire transfer-(or "quick-collect" as it is called here)...and still others send cash but this is pretty risky and not to be recomended unless it's a matter of last resort.      

.....should you have any other ??'s/concerns you can reply to this post or P.M. me or email us privately at se7enand1@tiwwa.info .

...i'd like to think that we are known for being VERY customer service driven not only when the order is placed but "before" and "after" as well. Simple fact: "IF" you want our dvd-r's we'll find a way to get em to ya one way or another! :plain_big:

~take care,

se7en :ouro:

One thing came to my mind - Have your customers experienced any problems with customs?

.........in over 2 years? nope,not a once! we mark every package as a gift and we have never ever had any problems watsoever and we've shipped to over a dozen countries with the bulk being europe/canada.                                                                                                                       ~se7en :ouro:

Guest PROVO_SIX

se7enand1

:cool:

I am trying to link-up with you to acquire this, ahhem..., gift.

Drop me an email or PM, please.

Click here for my personal email.