Pics of Frank Black's Yellow House in Vancouver!

Rate this topic

Guest tempusfugit

Guest WaveCrest

I haven't seen this thread till now. So glad I saw it.

Tempusfugit - thank you very much for sharing those pictures from your visit to the famous yellow house. It was a delight looking at the house.

And off-topic I was thinking who's that stunner in some of the pictures? ;) You looked like you'd either been shot or were just catching some rays in the one picture showing part of the outside of the house!

Thanks also Janset for posting your pictures as well. :smokin:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I haven't seen this thread till now. So glad I saw it.

Tempusfugit - thank you very much for sharing those pictures from your visit to the famous yellow house. It was a delight looking at the house.

And off-topic I was thinking who's that stunner in some of the pictures? ;) You looked like you'd either been shot or were just catching some rays in the one picture showing part of the outside of the house!

Thanks also Janset for posting your pictures as well. :smokin:

Yes, this was a thread that created quite a buzz at the time. What an incredible trip that would be, and then, to not only see the yellow house, but to actually go inside. That would have made my year. Then, on top of everything else, there is a red cheep grand Cherokee parked outside. As you probably know, the house was also used in the X-files "Deep Throat", adding to the mystique. Unfortunately, we haven't heard much from the looker in the photos, Tempus Fugit, but that was one of the more exciting reports of close encounters with X-files and Millennium sets and locations.

I'm still hoping to be able to afford to have the "Millenniumistic" wedding of my dreams at that house! I've exchanged several emails with the owner, who's a very sweet and funny woman! She's "O.K.ed" me to have my wedding to Terry at her house.... It's just a matter of being able to afford such a trip!

Would anyone else here be interested in coming? It'd be a great way to have a meeting of some TIWWA members!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Lets rent out a Winnebago and Bliss will drive. I will supply the beverages and the entertainment i.e Jokes-Songs-Impersonations

Come on Joe, how about a strip tease too. We wanna see some skin. :devil::wtf:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I'm still hoping to be able to afford to have the "Millenniumistic" wedding of my dreams at that house! I've exchanged several emails with the owner, who's a very sweet and funny woman! She's "O.K.ed" me to have my wedding to Terry at her house.... It's just a matter of being able to afford such a trip!

Would anyone else here be interested in coming? It'd be a great way to have a meeting of some TIWWA members!

I would love it, but unfortunately, while I have the inclination, I will have neither the time or the money. :down: Not to complain, because I am thankful even to have a job these days, but financially, things will continue to be tight for some time to come. :death:

Come on Joe, how about a strip tease too. We wanna see some skin. :devil::wtf:

Now THAT sounds like a plan! LOL! :devil:

Don't worry, Bliss. Believe me, I understand money issues. Who knows.... Maybe something will work out so that a few of us can meet someday! :praying:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Now THAT sounds like a plan! LOL! :devil:

Don't worry, Bliss. Believe me, I understand money issues. Who knows.... Maybe something will work out so that a few of us can meet someday! :praying:

Yes, and if one of the attractions is the strip tease by Joe, I'm sure the turn out will be much larger. :grin: