Pics of Frank Black's Yellow House in Vancouver!

Rate this topic

Guest tempusfugit

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i choose not to respond to that statement due to the double meaning. I may get banned

You little devil you. :devil: Hey, that reminds me of my favorite line from Steven Kiley in "Goodbye Charlie".

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yes... That woman did have a sense of humor, didn't she? :gaba:

Yes, and I'm amazed at how that episode went from one that I all but forgot about between the end of season three (1998) and the release of the DVDs (2004), to one of my favorites from S2. There was a stretch last year where I fell in love with it and couldn't get enough of it. I think I watched it two nights in a row and three times that week. The more I see it, the more I appreciate the writing and the Steven Kiley character.

Guest Laurent.

Strangely, that was my first episode of Millennium if I remember correctly. I almost never caught the show when it originally aired in Québec because I didn't care much about TV except for The X-Files. Before getting the seasons on dvd, all I had seen was Goodbye Charlie and Bardo Thodol... quite different episodes, so I didn't really knew what to expect.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Strangely, that was my first episode of Millennium if I remember correctly. I almost never caught the show when it originally aired in Québec because I didn't care much about TV except for The X-Files. Before getting the seasons on dvd, all I had seen was Goodbye Charlie and Bardo Thodol... quite different episodes, so I didn't really knew what to expect.

Yes, very different episodes, and probably not 2 I would recommend to get somebody interested in the show. As mentioned, I have grown to like Goodbye Charlie a lot, but Bardo Thodol is still not high on my list. Based on seeing only those two, I am guessing you were pleasantly surprised with the rest of the series.

Hey, all the sudden X-files isn't on TNT at all after midnight. I wonder if it was a marathon or something the day I was watching it. Does anyone know what cable chanels are showing it and when?

looks like X-Files was dropped by TNT. Sci-Fi still airs it.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
looks like X-Files was dropped by TNT. Sci-Fi still airs it.

I don't remember what channel it was, but I woke up the other night at about 4 A.M. and flipped on the TV and X-files was on. It was an episode with Mimi Rogers, and I think it was actually from season 9. Not only do I not have the money to buy the series, but I am always doing something on my computer and between Bravo THC, TDC, TLC and flipping around, I almost always find something good on and don't get motivated to go down stairs and get into DVDs. I guess the last time I did that every night was with Six Feet Under. Plus, now that I have given up vodka, there is just something missing from my evenings in the TV room. Something about giving up booze, caffiene, and junk food takes some of the fun out of living :down: but at least I feel better and don't have irritable bowel/acid reflux and my belly is a little smaller :yes: ...... Wow, all that from a post about X-files being dropped by TNT. Sorry about all that.

I don't remember what channel it was, but I woke up the other night at about 4 A.M. and flipped on the TV and X-files was on. It was an episode with Mimi Rogers, and I think it was actually from season 9. Not only do I not have the money to buy the series, but I am always doing something on my computer and between Bravo THC, TDC, TLC and flipping around, I almost always find something good on and don't get motivated to go down stairs and get into DVDs. I guess the last time I did that every night was with Six Feet Under. Plus, now that I have given up vodka, there is just something missing from my evenings in the TV room. Something about giving up booze, caffiene, and junk food takes some of the fun out of living :down: but at least I feel better and don't have irritable bowel/acid reflux and my belly is a little smaller :yes: ...... Wow, all that from a post about X-files being dropped by TNT. Sorry about all that.

My dear pal Bliss, Are you single?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
My dear pal Bliss, Are you single?

Yes, I'm single. I guess I'm not a big fan of the concept of marriage, but I don't want to open that can of worms. All I can say to those who are married and happy is congratulations. Personally, I come from a family that had two divorces, and know two more close friends that are on the brink of divorce, so those and many other reasons don't make it an enticing endeavor for me.