Morning Colleagues.

Rate this topic

Guest A. Driezen

Guest A. Driezen

I finally found this place after looking for hours for a decent

MilleniuM web page.  I'm glad I found it, and hope that I can contribute as well.

Guest Wellington

Hi and welcome here!

My guess is that you will not be disappointed by the quality of topics discussed here. If you have not already done so, you may browse some older topics and find some gems about the show! Signing on this board has been my best online move so far! So, please, share anything you can!

Regards

Guest PROVO_SIX

Welcome to the Group.  I'm a 1 week old newbie and I finally have a MM outlet -- after so many dark years of emptiness.

Guest Dixon
Welcome aboard!  I'm glad you were able to find us.  There are, certainly, more than enough Millennium discussions here to satisfy any type of fan and I'm sure you'll be able to contribute to the ongoing discussions in worthwhile ways.

Welcome to the Group!  I think you will find the is an a huge amount of diversity of topics and discussions to jump in on.  And, I would say that we have an almost exhastive variety of forums from which to choose.  There is really "something for everyone" here.  So, welcome, and enjoy!

:hands4:

".......kick ass and chew bubblegum"! ...but most importantly? just enjoy the board and get as involved as you wish. you'll find us a passionate opiniated bunch,and i wouldn't want it any other way! :cool-big:

~WELCOME!!!

se7en :ouro:

Guest A. Driezen

What I found rather disenhartening is the painful lack of sites

devoted to the series.  Everyone I knew at the time watched

the show religiously and we all found it superb, even

the "KISS episode".  I'm still agitated that Fox cancelled it

when thet did, seeing as how based "in the time" it was.

Even if they could "shoot" new episodes "right now" it would

be "late".  If anyone produces time travel around here let me

know so we can get some things fixed ;).

Guest Wellington

Hi

Sometimes underground cultures tend to mainstream, and maybe that will happen when MM will lighten our living rooms as splendid DVD sets. But in a way I guess that allows us to enjoy it without all the hype and side-effects that X-F could have had. My opinion is that this hype was one of the cause of the lack of quality in laters seasons, and in a way, as fans of an aborted show, it is for us a bit of a grace. But of course, the more, the merrier, so the more we will discuss about it, the sweeter it will taste for us at least!

Regards