Look what almost gave me a heart-attack!

Rate this topic

Guest Frank L.

Guest Frank L.

I was searching eBay (Netherlands) for all kinds of stuff, and I also searched for "MillenniuM". I always do this, and never got any relevant search results. This time, as I was looking at the pictures, I saw the Millennium font! OH MY GOD, what's this..?

nothing...

It's just a cd. They used the MillenniuM font on some 80's music cd box!!! WHY?

Take a look:

MillenniuM CD

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I was searching eBay (Netherlands) for all kinds of stuff, and I also searched for "MillenniuM". I always do this, and never got any relevant search results. This time, as I was looking at the pictures, I saw the Millennium font! OH MY GOD, what's this..?

nothing...

It's just a cd. They used the MillenniuM font on some 80's music cd box!!! WHY?

Take a look:

MillenniuM CD

Isn't that a violation of copyright laws? :oneeyedwinK Then again, I suppose they might have gotten permission. Between the font and the color and the capital M's at both ends though, it leaves no doubt where they copied it from.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
post-569-1150663994.jpg

I just love this pic

I bet he is whispering "I think I'm going to fire Morgan and Wong before season 3 Lance."

I just love this pic

By the way, that is Chris Carter isn't it? Oh, and I like your Avatar, I guess the truth comes out about your favorite episode Joe, it's "Human Essance". :oneeyedwinK

I bet he is whispering "I think I'm going to fire Morgan and Wong before season 3 Lance."

By the way, that is Chris Carter isn't it? Oh, and I like your Avatar, I guess the truth comes out about your favorite episode Joe, it's "Human Essance". :oneeyedwinK

MIB...i got quite a chuckle out of your comment...yes, you can almost hear Carter say "Out with the puffy feel good episodes and lets get back to some bonechilling, people on fire, phrases carved into stomach episodes"....

4th Horseman...

Guest Frank L.
you can almost hear Carter say "Out with the puffy feel good episodes and lets get back to some bonechilling, people on fire, phrases carved into stomach episodes"....

:signlol::clapping:

Whatever Chris Carter's saying, Lance H. is clearly thinking about it...

Maybe he says: "What if we did an X-Files crossover episode, with... ZOMBIES!"