Sign in to follow this  
karen

ghost ship ....

:devil01: hi. just  seen the new film " ghost ship " . a must see for anybody who likes lots of scary gore and fx.             :devil01: ......   and " gabryle bryne " i know your thinking   who is that ?.........       :plain_big:

I remember seeing Trailers for that movie and it looked good. I'll be keeping an eye out for it.  :p

Gra.

....Ghost Ship is a must have for all REAL horror movie fans!-(not that hack and slash shite either,though gore does abound!)                        ~se7en :ouro:

:devil01: hello. actually i gotta admit i did buy it yesterday. terrible habit of buying films you know..........    :devil01:  karen      :cool-big:

You like films and Millennium... MARRY ME!!!  :praying:

.........now,now old man,now,now. :eyes:  :devil01:  :tongue:

~se7en :ouro:

:makingeyes: LOL...... i shall have a good think about it... :laugh_big:    karen.  you  little   :devil01: you

I watched it last night and give it a solid B+.  It was interesting, not spooky or startling,  but it was unique.  The pace was very good and my interest level was constant.