The Shield

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

I see that "The Shield" has started a new Series on UK TV, I think it was on Channel 5. As this Series stars CCH Pounder who played traitor Dr Cheryl Andrews in Millennium, I was wondering what you guys think to the series and if it's worth watching?

Regards,

The Old Man :ouro:

C.C.H. Pounder is great in the Shield. And the show is Great as well. Dave's got the first season on DVD. We never miss an episode  :thumbsup_big: Definately a must see  :thumbsup_big:

Enjoy  Denise :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Sounds good. I hate to tune in half way through though, for me I have to see it from the beginning.

Same with Boom Town. That looks really good, I saw one ep in which this Assistant DA ran over a drunk whilst pissed behind the wheel. It was really good watching him sweat!

Gra.

• 1 year later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Things have moved on since my original post - I love this show so much it hurts! I bought Season 1 too and also recorded it and S2 prior from TV onto DVD. I wish there was some way of being notified when Fox289 will screen Season Three. I think its on Channel 5 at the moment on Saturdays but I missed the start of it.

The acting, the scripts, the shooting style, the storylines and the pressure you feel Vic Makey under at times are incredible.

Truly an inspirational show...

and no surprise that a few "Hill Street Blues" vets, like Scott Brazil, are writer/producers! -(was able to get 97% of the first 5- seasons of "Hill Street Blues" on DVD-R from the "Bravo"-channel, including all the major arcs. "....hey....hey......HEY!......let's be careful out there."

~se7en

Shield S3 is may favorite thus far. the show just keeps getting better and better.

• 3 months later...