Sign in to follow this  
Guest Selfosophy Psycho

My compliments to The Old Man

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Graham (and all),

I have been away from the board a bit, these past few days, so I have only ducked in and looked at the new posts, didn't see the changes til today.

Love what you have done with the place, Gra!  I the 1013 catagory is a great idea.  I have been thinking about something like this for a while myself.  The 1013 Ouro is great!

I also love the picie of Watts at a computer in the MLM Group main computer room/information-tech center.  That picture is PERFECT for the Support Category!

There is one other touch he added to TIWWA, but if I told you about it, Mabius would have to kill you!  BLUE LEVEL access is required to see it (Elders Only), I am afraind!  But it is very cool!

Scott

I would like to add my compliments as well! :thumbsup_big:  :yes_big:   And, this comming week, when I get back on target as to what I'm doing...etc., I'll be very glad to contribute!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE :alien:

~Raven Wolf

....as with the other 2-day to dayer's i too have been pretty much under the radar here except for quickie posts/responses. i also wanted to give you-(Erin)-a long overdue thank you for putting/featuring our project on your website. :thankx-big:     ...between gra's review and now this,it's all we can do to keep up with everything that's coming through as far as orders and questions...............oh,endless questions,that are asked of us.                      ~thank you both!-(and i hope after another upcomiiing busy week,punctuated by a doctor's appointment i am NOT looking forward to-[not "THAT" doctor]-that i'll be able to be my usual pesky self here on the board and to hunt down some cool updates over at MDUK. -(MDUK is really starting to kick it up a notch folks with a great new design and many uber-cool things in the workings! :smokin: )

~mugs of peace,

se7en :ouro: