Sign in to follow this  
Guest Selfosophy Psycho

My compliments to The Old Man

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Graham (and all),

I have been away from the board a bit, these past few days, so I have only ducked in and looked at the new posts, didn't see the changes til today.

Love what you have done with the place, Gra!  I the 1013 catagory is a great idea.  I have been thinking about something like this for a while myself.  The 1013 Ouro is great!

I also love the picie of Watts at a computer in the MLM Group main computer room/information-tech center.  That picture is PERFECT for the Support Category!

There is one other touch he added to TIWWA, but if I told you about it, Mabius would have to kill you!  BLUE LEVEL access is required to see it (Elders Only), I am afraind!  But it is very cool!

Scott

I would like to add my compliments as well! :thumbsup_big:  :yes_big:   And, this comming week, when I get back on target as to what I'm doing...etc., I'll be very glad to contribute!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE :alien:

~Raven Wolf

....as with the other 2-day to dayer's i too have been pretty much under the radar here except for quickie posts/responses. i also wanted to give you-(Erin)-a long overdue thank you for putting/featuring our project on your website. :thankx-big:     ...between gra's review and now this,it's all we can do to keep up with everything that's coming through as far as orders and questions...............oh,endless questions,that are asked of us.                      ~thank you both!-(and i hope after another upcomiiing busy week,punctuated by a doctor's appointment i am NOT looking forward to-[not "THAT" doctor]-that i'll be able to be my usual pesky self here on the board and to hunt down some cool updates over at MDUK. -(MDUK is really starting to kick it up a notch folks with a great new design and many uber-cool things in the workings! :smokin: )

~mugs of peace,

se7en :ouro:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.