Dead Letters

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Guest JMunch
Please, JM, don't worry about posting on something that has been discussed here before. There's a huge amount of material here, and it would be impossible for anyone to read (and remember) it all. Besides, it's always possible to find fresh visions on old subjects! :wink:

Fine with me and thanks. And no doubt it will happen again - the discussion of old topics as well as (hopefully) finding some new aspects.

By working on the all-new timeline, I will re-view all episodes at a leisurely pace (and re-read the transcripts for additional hints). Expect more posts. Yes, that is a thread, ... err, threat. :bigsmile:

Next up: The Judge.

Guest ZeusFaber
I can see some logic in Moriarty's post....perhaps we should call it for what it appears to be...coincidence...

While I generally agree with Moriarty's position, I don't think "coincidence" is the right word either. More a deliberate attempt to take advantage of an existing trauma from Frank's past.

Not to be a totally shameless self-publisist here, but there are also some further explorations of this theme in the recent VS5 episode "Sleep of Reason". :bigsmile:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
While I generally agree with Moriarty's position, I don't think "coincidence" is the right word either. More a deliberate attempt to take advantage of an existing trauma from Frank's past.

Not to be a totally shameless self-publisist here, but there are also some further explorations of this theme in the recent VS5 episode "Sleep of Reason". :bigsmile:

This is about as well as it has been put I think ("a deliberate attempt to take advantage of an existing trauma from Frank's past"). Other than that, I don't think the show provided any evidence that they went out for beer and pizza together. :oneeyedwinK Then again, you never know, people are always digging up subtle details that have eluded me.

This is about as well as it has been put I think ("a deliberate attempt to take advantage of an existing trauma from Frank's past"). Other than that, I don't think the show provided any evidence that the went out for beer in pizza together. :oneeyedwinK Then again, you never know, people are always digging up subtle details that have eluded me.
Upon further review, i now conclude that ZF is once again very insightful...i guess i was overlooking the obvious for the more sublime...i apologize profusely..will someone spank me now???? LOL

4th Horseman...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Upon further review, i now conclude that ZF is once again very insightful...i guess i was overlooking the obvious for the more sublime...i apologize profusely..will someone spank me now???? LOL

4th Horseman...

Well, there are certainly many here who find you insightful as well, and there is nothing wrong with yearning for the sublime. Sorry I can't offer a spanking, but to maintain my political correctness I only spank women, and only those that are over 18. :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Daaamn, guys! Don't do that to a woman who's home alone on a Friday night! :kissypoo::oneeyedwinK:makingeyes::devil::rofl:

What are you doing alone on a Friday night? Is your spank mate out for the evening? :oneeyedwinK Hey, how do you do that with your title by your Avatar? I am jealous that you got to use "roving free lance forensic profiler". Very clever!! I have heard that these titles can be changed after 1250 posts (if I remember correctly), but I have not been able to figure out how.

He has to work.... and isn't home till 4 AM.

PM me about the title change.... I think you've got enough posts to be able to change yours. It's something in your profile, I think. Just drop me a line and we'll get it sorted out.... :kissypoo: Now... I'm gonna go pass out.... :goodnight:

Guest Moriarty
More a deliberate attempt to take advantage of an existing trauma from Frank's past.

That's what I have been trying to say with my previous post. It only took me 15 sentences or so. Next time I want to make a point I will PM you Zeus :rofl: That way you can summarise it a bit :yes:

No, seriously, sometimes I have problems with English not being my mothertongue and so. The problem is that I think in Dutch or French and then put it down in English. I should be thinking in English. Anyway, I am working on it.

Cheers!

• Elders (Moderators)
That's what I have been trying to say with my previous post. It only took me 15 sentences or so. Next time I want to make a point I will PM you Zeus :rofl: That way you can summarise it a bit :yes:

No, seriously, sometimes I have problems with English not being my mothertongue and so. The problem is that I think in Dutch or French and then put it down in English. I should be thinking in English. Anyway, I am working on it.

Cheers!

Pheww! Am I glad to hear that someone else is feeling the same way I do about this. I don't even dare to count all the numerous times I've tried to explain something and more or less failed, and later someone says it using a single, crystal clear sentence. :rofl:

By the way, I think your English is very good and you're doing just fine, Moriarty. :wink: