Dead Letters

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Guest Moriarty
Pheww! Am I glad to hear that someone else is feeling the same way I do about this. I don't even dare to count all the numerous times I've tried to explain something and more or less failed, and later someone says it using a single, crystal clear sentence. :rofl:

By the way, I think your English is very good and you're doing just fine, Moriarty. :wink:

Thanks again DBSD. But you are way ahead of me. I could never come up with a sentence like "I don't even dare to count all the numerous times I've tried to explain something and more or less failed, and later someone says it using a single, crystal clear sentence."

But anyway, that's what I wanted to make clear yes. You know, learning a language is all about talking/writing the language. I am glad that these boards help me with approving my english.

• 1 year later...
Guest SeanDubh

I know we're off this right now, but I believe the whole van-as-mobile-slaughterhouse idea came from the real-life Hillside Stranglers. I think they actually reffered to it as their 'murdervan'.

Guest Laurent.

It's possible. Although I doubt that they were the only serial killers working from a van; I don't mean to be "so dark" but it must easier to kidnap your victims if you have a car.

P.S. I had never heard of the Hillside Stranglers, so I found The Crime Library very informative.