Frohike...Justa Sex Symbol?

Rate this topic

Guest Justa Fan

Guest Justa Fan

Was Frohike just a stud muffin?  Or was there something more than just his obvious sex appeal?

Sure, his Kung Fu was the best, and he never let a brother down, but was he actually the leader of The Lone Gunmen?

After his affair with Special Agent Dana Scully he never really seemed the same....ya know?

There have been rumors that Melvin was a consultant for The Millennium Group but was asked to leave after the unfortunate "Flashing" incident with Catherine Black.

Frohike....Justa Sex Symbol....or something more?

Comments?  

:smokin:

:cool-big: You aren't "Justa Fan"!  You're Justa WEALTH of information! :thumbsup_big:  I'd never heard either of those rumors... though I always suspected he had a soft spot for Sculy! :wink_big:  And, you're right!  He has quite an appeal!  John was sexy in a quiet, shy kinda way... but Frohike had some indescribable quality about him, that I, TOO find irresistable!

Very cool!  And welcome aboard! :smokin:

~Raven Wolf

Guest Justa Fan

Sure, macho and tough...but with a tender, poetic

side. That's why the ladies dig Melvin.

And let's not forget, Frohike is The Master Of The

Tango!  The dance of love!  

:kissypoo:

Guest Wellington

Hi

Yes indeed... If there is a place totally opposite to "Pierce Brosnany" (to copy Buffy) looks, there will Frohike be. But I find him so much more menacing than anyone else... I see him very macho and a bit lubric, and I did not really appreciate the ep where he is tracking a hypothetic child (or something like that). But I have to admit that the actor did a tremendous job with that story.

With some thought about it, I think I am afraid of ending like him...  :wink_big:

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BitterIllusions
Frohike is all that is... um, Frohike! He is like a wild animal (and a studdly one at that...) I think out of all three of the LGM he was by far the sexyest! What woman wouldn't want to get there hands on a short piece of him (aside from Scully...)? I must say that I loved Frohike so much that I've named a pet after him (which is an honor for the fish!) Melvine Frohike the Second (because there is only one true Frohike!)

Guest Justa Fan
Frohike is all that is... um, Frohike! He is like a wild animal (and a studdly one at that...) I think out of all three of the LGM he was by far the sexyest! What woman wouldn't want to get there hands on a short piece of him (aside from Scully...)? I must say that I loved Frohike so much that I've named a pet after him (which is an honor for the fish!) Melvine Frohike the Second (because there is only one true Frohike!)

Hey Bitter...

Yep...when you've had a little taste of Frohike...

there's no going back!!

:wink_big: