MLM cast, crew, characters... who would you fight?

Rate this topic

PROVO_SIX said:
JIM HORN MUST BE DROPPED! JAMES, JIMMY, JIMBO...

:laugh_big:

That was tooooo funny!

Okay, here is another pick...

The visionary girl from Anamnesis -  I'd fight her!  Not because of her visions of apocryphal teachings and figures, but because she is such a complete snooty little snot!

"Bet you'd like to know what comes next?"

Yeah, here is what comes next.... POW!  BANG! SPLAT!   :bat:

:laugh_big:

Guest LauraKrycek
Yeah, despite my intense love for that episode, the girl did get on my nerves.  I wanted to be like "What do YOU know about Jordan?!  Shut your fat mouth!" and whatever.  She don't know.  If she'd gotten over herself (and not looked kinda weird), she'd've been cool.

Guest Xircuits

Whatever happened to Frank Black's brother? I remember the mess he made when he visited the family. I'd like to see him taken out...in fact I want to see Frank beat up his brother for all that. I know his brother was under a lot of stress, what with his wife kidnapped and all...but he was soo...grr...I can't even put a finger on it. :w00t2:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Doll
The Old Man said:
LOL! I reckon I'd like to take on Jack Meredith, Frank's nosey neighbour. I'd rather live next door to Ned Flanders than Jack.

I'd like to slide down that ladder, drop to one knee and get in first with a Rocket McGrain right to the groin...  :rofl:

The Old Man :ouro:

i laugh @ that scene every time, especially so b/c of the huge smile on McGrane's face during.

Guest Doll
On 11/17/2003 at 5:15 PM, voidprime said:

Chris Carter has to go down once for allowing the crappy X-Files episode "Millennium" to be written.    

:bat:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

while from an xf's point of view i wasn't hugely disappointed w/that episode - i, however, was greatly saddened by Frank's very limited involvement. I probably w/d've caught it as a re-run if i w/d've known how short his appearance was going to be.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i laugh @ that scene every time, especially so b/c of the huge smile on McGrane's face during.

Yes, that scene definitely showed a whole different side of Lance's acting ability that many fans of the show hadn't seen before in some of his other films. He really does have a certain degree of range that I don't think he is ever fully given credit for.