MLM cast, crew, characters... who would you fight?

Rate this topic

Guest PROVO_SIX

The Old Man said:
LOL! I reckon I'd like to take on Jack Meredith, Frank's nosey neighbour. I'd rather live next door to Ned Flanders than Jack.

I'd like to slide down that ladder, drop to one knee and get in first with a Rocket McGrain right to the groin...  :rofl:

The Old Man

>>Erin's reply

Hey, Old Man... You're right about Jack!    I lost count how many times I wanted to cold-**** his ass!

I'm sorry for digging up old stuff...but Graham, your response quoted and Erin's comments are making me chuckle (shhh...I'm at work) right now.  I just find the whole ass kicking concept, pick a character, very amusing.

Alastair Pepper must go down.  Elbow strike to that glass jaw!

:kickin-it:

:biggrin: hi i love this this topic. i think i agree with scott on this one, i would give SAMIEL a slap cos although he kicked al pepper"s arse he was really mean to poor old frank, and all he asked for was answers and guidence and samiel snubbed him. i felt sorry for frank. :ouroborous:

I'd fight Catherine's sister!!!  :laugh_big:  What a complete ***** who needs to get a life, get layed, and get the hell out of Catherine's family business!!!  :laugh_big:

I bet she'd be tough too... would probably not fight fair!  :laugh_big:

Bring it!

Serious is as serious does.   :laugh_big:   I love MLM fans, whether they are complete wacko devotees, inspired enthusiasts, or philosophically/spiritually inclined about the show!  No matter what, we definitely have a good time!

Guest PROVO_SIX
I'd fight Catherine's sister!!!  :laugh_big:  What a complete ***** who needs to get a life, get layed, and get the hell out of Catherine's family business!!!  :laugh_big:

My wife's sisters pull that crap...out of the blue. When, like this case, we are doing great and their lives are totally whacked.

So...let's all pound on Catherine's sister just to set her uptight arse straight.

Guest Yaponchik

LauraKrycek said:
I couldn't fight Barry Baldwin.  Not because I'm afraid he would hurt me, because I think I could break him, but because I always thought he was kind of attractive.  I guess in one of those bad-boy-yell-in-each-other's-faces-then-grab-each-other kind of ways.  I'd take down Lucy Butler, even though she'd probably turn all demon-like and take me down.  Always wanted to hit her.

I agree on lucy (you can count her in as a literary character as well  :wink: ). It would be the fight of the show !! But I am so glad Frank never came to that in the series - although I was afraid for that to happen in season 3 - so the series wasn't totally waisted after all.

But if she was on my lap in sexy devilish garments, as shown in one EP (don't remember which one), I would certainly fight her. The prospect of definitely loosing makes it all the more erotic  😎  :57-shades-of-blue:

Lucy's seduction = a scene MLM astounded me with even while previous stuff had already much prepared me to be astounded. Thanks CC!

Guest PROVO_SIX

Okay..I know I've posted too much to this thread, and want to kick way tooo many arses...but I forgot one...

JIM HORN MUST BE DROPPED! JAMES, JIMMY, JIMBO...

I posted to the You Know You've Watched Too Much MM...and James Horn was mentioned.

Ohhhh I am steaming at the thought... :wild: