MLM cast, crew, characters... who would you fight?

Rate this topic

Guest Doll
Selfosophy Psycho said:
I bet she'd be tough too... would probably not fight fair!  :laugh_big:

you're right women don't fight fair, but we've got keep guys on their toes especially since most are stronger than us. If the person seemed hygenic & i was losing, i'd probably bite him. hey, how bout a good poke in the eye, :pokey: i don't care how strong you are, that's gonna hurt! :cry::devil:

your very wise, i've heard several cops say the last thing they want is to get into it w/a woman, "they're sneaky & viscious." One guy was trying to subdue a woman, eventually both were on the ground where @ some point she bit a big chunk out of his face right above his jawline. he had to get plastic surgery.

• 5 years later...

In terms of fighting someone I thought I could be, it would have to be Jose Chung!

In fighting the vile evil types, I'd have to kick the crap out of Lucy Butler, and the stepfather of the girl who had the baby and he took it from her and sold it.

Oh yeah, and when Catherine was kidnapped, those two that thought she was drunk. Rocket McGrane their balls right up therewith that comet!

• Like 1

On 11/17/2003 at 1:03 PM, The Old Man said:

I'd fight the Fox execs if that counts! take 'em all on!

"Who wants some? Come get this! Ha, you're Crow-Meat!" :devil:

I'm with Graham, the #1 Old Man, and choose Fox. :bat: I, on the other hand, should read, "The Old Woman." :like-that-when-I-got-here:

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...