Most disturbing image in Millennium?

Rate this topic

Guest Cookyman

Guest Cookyman

For me, the man in the coffin in the Pilot episode of Millenium.  Remember he had his eyes and mouth stiched shut.  Now that was just plain scary!

:arghhh-big:

For me, it would have to be any and all depictions of people getting burned alive.  The guy in the Pilot, the guys in Gehenna, the priest on the cross... the list goes on... :devil01:  :devil01:  :devil01:  :devil01:  :devil01:  :devil01:

~Raven Wolf

Guest Jabina

Yes, the scene in the Pilot was disturbing. But I had more problems with a scene from "A room with no view", where Frank and Peter find the man in Lucy Butlers house. That was disgusting.

Jabina

Guest Dixon
Personally, I've never been able to get over the collection of glass eyeballs seen in "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury."  They were never quite explained, they were just there to terrify us all.  And terrify they did!  Everytime that little kid picked one up and held it in his hands I was desperately afraid something unimaginable was about to happen.  Those eyes!  Those eyes!  They were just horrific, and damned unnerving.

Guest Forza
I, too, cast my vote for the coffin scene from the Pilot.  Chris Carter must have had a hell of a time with Broadcast Standards and Practices on that one!!!  As gruesome as it was, it really let the audience know that MilleniuM was going to make The X-Files look tame in comparison. :eyes:

Guest karen
:devil01: hello. for me it was the episode " broken world ". when frank investigates brutal attacks on horses but soon realizes that the attacker is a psyco_ sexual killer......... i got to say that some of the scenes i found disturbing and sad ' but at the end when the white horse saved frank i did    shred a tear.....      :ouro:

Karen,

I agree with you about "Broken World"... ESPECIALLY having horses myself!  It even inspired a page on my site, PREMAREN.

(Look on the page "The Truth Is Out There")

And, yes, the white horse scene gets to me every time, too!

"Man Is The Crulest Animal"

~Raven Wolf

I am glad to hear someone else is as fixated with those eyeballs (Saturn Dreaming of Mercury) as I am.  I was both intensely fascinated with them, and their ties to Legion, and at the same time wonderfully creeped out by them!  That has to be one of the best subtlely/unexplained/unresolved thing left hanging on purpose in all of MLM!  I wouldn't have it any other way!  Although, I wouldn't have minded it if there was a second appearance of them in a 4th MLM season, that is for sure!

This is not them most disturbing image for me. I will have to mull it over and come back though.  This is a great topic thread, BTW!

:hands4: