Most disturbing image in Millennium?

Rate this topic

Guest Cookyman

Guest Befallen

Antipas comes to mind. Watching the serpent / Lucy Butler swallow the little girl was, quite, unnerving.

Although I have to agree.... the eyeballs were horrible.

Guest Polaroid Stalker

Okay, it didn't exactly gross me out, but I was disturbed and a tad frightened by it nevertheless... The climactic scene in "Lamentation," where Geibelhouse finds Bletch's corpse hanging from the rafters, his throat slashed, blood dripping down his tie... *virtual shiver*!

-- The Stalker :Owls_Ouro_Large:  :sunglasses_big:

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

I think that there were many scenes in Lamentation & PPT&D that made me quiver... probably when Catherine Black looked up those stairs and saw Legion looking down at her, also Bob Bletcher when the same happened to him. Knowing it was poor old Bob's Kidney in the fridge freaked me out too.. :cry:

Gra. :ouro:

Guest Denno
Ok maybe I'm crossing episodes up here, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought the the kidney belonged to that doctor (I forget his name) that Frank helped put away.  He had donated one to his sister then I thought Lucy had removed the other one and put it in the refrig.  The part where they find him returned to the hospital missing the other kidney as well.  As for the most disturbing scene, for me it has to be the one where frank is drowning in his bathroom, water coming from all the pipes.  Not only do I hate doing plumbing work but I'm scared to death of drowning.  Its not a graphic scene but it definitely hits a cord in the uncontrollable, irrational fear department for me.

Guest Polaroid Stalker

Another disturbing scene in the "Lamentation" episode -- the part where Lucy Butler removes Dr. Fabricant's kidney *without* anesthesia. REALLY CREEPY!!!!

:Ouro_Large:  :Owls_Ouro_Large:  :cool-big:

Guest Polaroid Stalker

More disturbing images:

* The dead kid in Josh Comstock's bed (Weeds)

* Henry Dion butchers his mother (Paper Dove)

* Frank (!) kills the Polaroid Stalker (!!) (The Beginning and the End)

* The Davis family dies at their Mother's Day meal (The Fourth Horseman)

Any more?

-- The Stalker, sufferer of Tourette's Syndrome

:Owls_Ouro_Large:  :Ouro_Large:  :Owls_Ouro_Large:

......for me the most disturbing image and/or scene,out of dozens or more,is from "seven and one" where Emma is pushed into an open grave by legion with an open casket sitting at the bottom. as Emma just begins to regain her senses a bit the coffin's lid is violently slammed shut and you are treated to the sounds of the lid being nailed shut and then the sounds of dirt being shoveled into the grave and on top of the casket as Emma completely melts away in total fear and panic and starts yelling louder and louder "NO!" and then starts clawing away at the casket's lid while spiraling towards fear induced insanity. ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING FOR ME "ANYTIME" AND "EVERYTIME" I WATCH THIS EPISODE!!! being buried alive has always been a concept that has terrified me to no end. no doubt from reading too much Poe as young teenager!  

.....Klea scott's performance here is all too realistic and makes me wonder if,in fact,she really were scared shitless by this scene herself!   in a memorable interview by a vancouver newspaper in very early 99',she stated that it was often very hard shaking the material of the show when she went home at night,and she was gratefull for all the good humour and pranks supplied on set by lance and the crew.    i'll bet!

~se7en :ouro:

Guest PROVO_SIX

Feel freely to smack-around the n00b... and fill in the pieces regarding the episode and details.

I need my se7en's DVD-R fix, coming soon, to refresh my poor excuse for a memory.  What I remember was extremely creepy, the father standing at the top of the stairs, just a silhouette in the shadows, smoking as his son accosts another abducted victim in the cellar.  Very creepy.  Wasn't the woman hidden in the walls?

hehe...wouldn't this be shameful if it wasn't MM.  You would be within your rights to suspend me from the discussion boards if this were the case.

• Elders (Admins)

Ok maybe I'm crossing episodes up here, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought the the kidney belonged to that doctor (I forget his name) that Frank helped put away.

Denno, I think you were right, it was Dr. Ephraim Fabricant's kidney!

I think about it every time I go into a Fish and Chip Shop and see Steak & Kidney Pies on sale!

Graham  :ouro:

PS. I love this thread!