Most disturbing image in Millennium?

Rate this topic

Guest Cookyman

:puke:

My God did he really have to inspect it and hold it for so long when he realised what it was? Crispy tissues!  :eyes:

I know! It was like..... "C'mon, Peter! It's not like you've never seen that before! :eyes::puke:

Guest se7en

My God did he really have to inspect it and hold it for so long when he realised what it was? Crispy tissues!  :eyes:

......HA! :laugh_big::crying_big:

se7en :ouro:

Guest chrisnu
..now,ARE YOU READY? LOL,when he is in the parking garage waiting for the bomb to blow in the teaser,you hear him unbuckle his belt,well,VERY unfortunately,you can hear a,ummm,moist sounding back and forth "motion",if you catch my drift. AHHHHHHHHHHH! MY EARS!!!

I just heard that on my computer speakers.

:hug03::p:angry:

Another reason why I like "The Thin White Line" more than "522666".

PS. Then, there's the heavy breathing of increasing frequency and intensity and susequent, eh, grunt when the guy's in his bomb lab, after they found the tissue... :ghostface:

PS. Then, there's the heavy breathing of increasing frequency and intensity and susequent, eh, grunt when the guy's in his bomb lab, after they found the tissue... 

Are you guys still talking about that? :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!NONONONO!NO!NO!!!

Why, se7en, why?!

Chrisnu!! NO!NO!NO! Please, just stop!!!

Why did I have to start this? Why, God, Why?

Legion can take me away to his dark lair before I ever watch that episode again!

Guest se7en
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!NONONONO!NO!NO!!!

Why, se7en, why?!

Chrisnu!! NO!NO!NO! Please, just stop!!!

Why did I have to start this? Why, God, Why?

Legion can take me away to his dark lair before I ever watch that episode again!

.....hey "i'm not here to educate you",just to inform and "help" out when i can! :eyes::gaba::rofl: ................. :devil01: LOL!

...sorry if i scarred you though-(but you did bring it up my friend.)

~se7en :ouro:

Back to the topic...  :plain_big:

The most disturbing images for me are contained in the whole episode of 'Well Worn lock.'  This was such an accurate and honest portrayal of a family of sexual abuse and denial, that the truth of just about every scene, line, and image was disturbing.  This is a great example of the MLM writers and production crew being willing to tackle the true plagues of human evil and sickness.

Thank you, Robinski! Perhaps we can "wipe away" all of that previous discussion from this thread, and our minds.... But gee, we have a GREAT DEAL OF WIPING TO DO! :rofl: (pun very intended! :devil: )