Sign in to follow this  
karen

dog soldiers

:devil01: dog soldiers is another film i want to recomend to tiwwa members. another one in my collection. it is brilliant   :thumbsup_big:  the film  is about a band of british soldiers sent to the scottish highlands ( in the meantime they are missing a vital england vs germany match our uk members will know what i mean !! )  anyway they soon find themselves up against a group of blood lusting werewolfs .   :devil01:  if anyone has posted this before i do apologise if not WATCH IT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        :Ouro_Large:

Hi Karen,

I downloaded this via Kazaa Lite a few days ago and intend to watch it this afternoon.

Gotta find some silver first...

Gra :ouro:

:wink_big: hi gra, let me know what you think when you watched the film !  i got some spare silver if you need it ......    :laugh_big:   karen

Ahh, that was an outstanding movie if ever I saw one. Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to end!

If you haven't seen it, go rent it now and enjoy yourself.

Some nice twists too.

Gra :ouro:

:thankx-big: Karen and Graham!  I thought I was the only one who had ever seen and liked that movie!  Very cool! :devil01:

~Raven Wolf

My son and one of his friends rented this movie last night. Today, at lunch, I got treated to a detailed description of it!

He says he'll probably buy the DVD - I'll probably watch it myself.

Libby

:thumbsup_big:

I rented this a few months ago and really liked it.  Ended up renting it a second time so my younger son (he's 21) could see it when was in from college.

I wasn't really familiar with the actors since it was a UK production but that made it better for me since I wasn't anticipating how any of the characters would emote like I would with American actors.

I saw this movie last month.  I even have a review of it at my ENTERLINE MEDIA site.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest Black's Babe

Dog Soldiers is one of the best and underrated horror films of this decade.

And on par with AWIL and The Howling in the werwolf subgenre.

Werewolf_Emoticon_-_by_Zeda.gifI absolutely love this film and consider it one of the true highlights of the werewolf genre. I think Sean Pertwee is criminally underrated as an actor and has been and I'm really looking forward to seeing him in the upcoming British Nazi-zombie flick, The 4th Reich. A sequel, Dog Soldiers: Fresh Meat, was planned but never got off the ground and at present it is residing in development hell.Werewolf_Emoticon_-_by_Zeda.gif

Eth