Which Episodes Made You Cry

Rate this topic

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Say what?! :eyes:

Just curious, is that periodical sold by subscription or only on newstands? Should I expect to see it as an option in my next Publisher's Clearinghouse "You might be a winner!" mailout? :rofl:

:signlol: I love bringing up Joe's Crack...

You NEVER know what the hell he's gonna come up with... :nope:

And, YES MIB, that honestly was a GREAT idea for a script... Just a tad uncomfortably close... :wtf: (Well, at least the 'escalating interest in Japanese Schoolgirls :w00t:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:signlol: I love bringing up Joe's Crack...

You NEVER know what the hell he's gonna come up with... :nope:

And, YES MIB, that honestly was a GREAT idea for a script... Just a tad uncomfortably close... :wtf: (Well, at least the 'escalating interest in Japanese Schoolgirls :w00t:

LOL, yes, if only there was a season 4..... and 5 ...... and 6, just think what they would have come up with. I honestly didn't think Millennium was running out of ideas or originality, so it would have been a nice run, what the heck, if Seinfeld went what, 10 years as a show about 3 friends acting like goofs, Millennium should have been good for at least 5 or 6. By the way I have always loved the :w00t: emoticon. For some reason that one represents what I think it would be like to meet L@the in person and his expected demeaner. :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Ok i have this idea that L@the of Heaven-MilleniumIsBliss and I should sit down and right a treatment for a sitcom about the three of us. Hmmmmmmm what should we call it, i have an idea:

post-569-1152591392_thumb.jpg

LOL, that picture looks about right to me. Pictured from left to right, MillenniumIsBliss, L@the of Heaven, and Joe M (far right). Now that we have the characters and the actors to portray them, I think we can proceed to the writing phase. I'm envisioning a plot where MilleniumIsBliss plays a part similar to Frank Black, while Joe and L@the play parts similar to the "Selfosophy Psycho" and "Nostradamus Nutball". Let me know what you think. :oneeyedwinK

LOL, that picture looks about right to me. Pictured from left to right, MillenniumIsBliss, L@the of Heaven, and Joe M (far right). Now that we have the characters and the actors to portray them, I think we can proceed to the writing phase. I'm envisioning a plot where MilleniumIsBliss plays a part similar to Frank Black, while Joe and L@the play parts similar to the "Selfosophy Psycho" and "Nostradamus Nutball". Let me know what you think. :oneeyedwinK

I think BOTH of you are gonna hear from my lawyer pretty DAMN soon!!! :fuyou_2: :rofl:

Oh, PLEASE don't compare me with Selfo...; I am QUITE sure that I do not have any where NEAR the ruthless killer instinct of that fine fellow! :nope:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I think BOTH of you are gonna hear from my lawyer pretty DAMN soon!!! :fuyou_2: :rofl:

Oh, PLEASE don't compare me with Selfo...; I am QUITE sure that I do not have any where NEAR the ruthless killer instinct of that fine fellow! :nope:

OK L@the, no more comparisons between you and the Selfosophy Psycho. Now that I think about it, you actually have a lot more in common with the Nostradamus Nutball anyway. :oneeyedwinK

Hey L@the and Bliss, i stayed up all night to see if i snored and i didnt.

Does the Deer have anyone Doe? Yeah 2 Bucks nyuk nyuk

post-569-1152668118_thumb.jpg

:doh:GROOOOOOOOOOOAN...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chagrin
Well heres the magazine:

crack.bmp

I have tered up on many episodes, just did a little last night as I watched The Hand Of St. Sebastian for the 1100th time. I love this show, just as much as I did 10 years ago.

Guest SouthernCelt
yeah the ending to The Wild and The Innocents ending was a tear jerker too, when she handed the baby back. I am telling you the writing for this series was incredible, especially during the first season.

I watched this again last night and have to agree that this ep. might have been the biggest tear jerker of all. I didn't lose it when she handed back the baby, but did when she had the visit from Frank (last scene) and told him that she'd asked that Angel's adoptive parents never tell him about her.