Which Episodes Made You Cry

Rate this topic

Guest Cookyman

No no no you've all got it wrong the episode that made me cry was "a single blade of grass" - not because it was sad but because it was so "$%*ing crap! :rofl:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
No no no you've all got it wrong the episode that made me cry was "a single blade of grass" - not because it was sad but because it was so "$%*ing crap! :rofl:

I don't know if that episode made me cry or not. It was actually more like a whimper that went something like this "no more, no more, please, make it stop" :headhurts::helpme: But, then again, I think I gave it about a two star rating. I saved the one stars for episodes like 13 Years Later and Human Essence. :oneeyedwinK The series is so good though that the ones mentioned just about cover the 1 and 2 star episodes. With the exception of maybe a couple more, the rest are 3s and better in my book.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
I have tered up on many episodes, just did a little last night as I watched The Hand Of St. Sebastian for the 1100th time. I love this show, just as much as I did 10 years ago.

Ah, you sound like you also belong to the elite class who is profoundly moved by the religious aspects of Season 2! :yes:

:signlol:

Hey Cooky, where the hell you been???!!! It shows that you joined the board in like friggin' 2002 for God's sake!!! :wtf:

• 1 month later...
Guest PeterWatts

i'm a bit late coming into this discussion so my apologies for regurgitating the same information.

anyway, the biggest tearjerker episode for me was "The Time Is Now" at the end of season 2 (as some of you already mentioned). the death of Catherine and the subsequent transformation of Frank's hair really got to me. I guess I felt a combination of sadness and pity for Frank Black and his family. seeing him sitting there in a daze while Jordan played with his white hair nearly had me in tears. I've always wondered what was going through his mind, aside from the obvious grief, guilt and pain he was experiencing.

• 7 months later...
Guest Doll

:cry: Given the fact that I don't have season 3 or acces to re-runs, the one that made me boo hoo was undoubtedly, The Time is Now. I'm still @ it after the show ends.

Did anyone not cry @ the end of this episode? :pokey:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:cry: Given the fact that I don't have season 3 or acces to re-runs, the one that made me boo hoo was undoubtedly, The Time is Now. I'm still @ it after the show ends.

Did anyone not cry @ the end of this episode? :pokey:

I'm too much of a macho man to cry, but that was a sad ending and a great episode. :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I remember seeing Jerry Maguire with Bliss and Celt, they balled like babies.

Only because Celt ate my raisinettes. :cry:

Guest Doll
I'm too much of a macho man to cry, but that was a sad ending and a great episode. :yes:

:alien: 'tell me lies, tell me sweet lil lies' (- fr some song i don't know the title of )