Which Episodes Made You Cry

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)
:alien: 'tell me lies, tell me sweet lil lies' (- fr some song i don't know the title of )

It's Little Lies by Fleetwood Mac. :yes:

And yes, The Time Is Now was very sad but I didn't cry, I just froze. :down:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
It's Little Lies by Fleetwood Mac. :yes:

And yes, The Time Is Now was very sad but I didn't cry, I just froze. :down:

Yep, you beat me to it, Little Lies. Great song by one of the greatest bands ever.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:alien: 'tell me lies, tell me sweet lil lies' (- fr some song i don't know the title of )

:wha: Are you challenging my macho-ness?

Guest Doll
:wha: Are you challenging my macho-ness?

u make me laugh! :fool:

no just stirring the pot to see what u'll say next

• 1 month later...

i was gonna unearth this thread but i saw how it already has been brought back to life a month or two ago

there are some classic banter between me and Bliss and our old buddy Lathe within this thread

I have also been in contact with L@the trying to lure him back to Tiwwa

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i was gonna unearth this thread but i saw how it already has been brought back to life a month or two ago

there are some classic banter between me and Bliss and our old buddy Lathe within this thread

I have also been in contact with L@the trying to lure him back to Tiwwa

Yeah, I just read through it, and it brings back some memories from the L@the if Heaven era. It's hard to believe he has been gone almost a year now. He came, he saw, he partied, and then he left us to clean up all his beer cans and hurl :puke: . :rofl:

u make me laugh! :fool:

no just stirring the pot to see what u'll say next

I'm thinking that Bliss cries during more ep's than he lets on - he's probably an old softee. :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I'm thinking that Bliss cries during more ep's than he lets on - he's probably an old softee. :oneeyedwinK

Yes, I cry during a lot of episodes, the ones where I run out of beer before the ending. :cry:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Bliss only cries in the epiosdes Kristen Cloke appear in. He cries because he cant have her

Oh, but I can have her. Next time Glenn leaves town, look at the back bedroom window of Kristen Cloke's current place of residence. I will use masking tape to leave an "X" on the window, as a sign confirming my presence.